Chapter 95- A talk for the heart!

With soft clacking of amored, heeled shoes upon the ground, Juli walked past the Shichibukai with confident steps and proudly lifted shoulders. A flair of authority seemed to surround her while her narrowed gaze flew over the crowd of marines. Whilst most seemed to have recovered from the news of her revival, it was clear the amazement they held for her had enlightened their hearts. 'It seems like my appearance has only lifted their battle spirits. How odd...' She smiled seriously and closed her eyes as her steady steps continued. 'I feel a little bad to give them hope like this... After all, it will not last for long.' Just as her thoughts started to drift towards Luffy, a gruff yet familar voice called out to her and successfully ripped her out of her serious thinking.

"Juli-chan... What in the world!!!"

Immediately, her eyes widened and her serious expression brightened. She quickly stepped back closer to the edge of the plateau, only for her to gaze at Smoker. "Smokie-kun??! You are here as well? Wow, it has been so long!! How are you doing?" She shouted to him with a cute giggle, not just flabbergasting some of the marines but also Smoker himself.

"H- How have you been?! Cut the crap! What the heck are you doing here?! I thought you died!" He shouted at her, feeling relieved, confused and irritated at her presence here. Just what was the reason for this? He knew something was up, even when he was very glad to see her alive and kicking, he couldn't help his feelings of suspicion.

"Mhm? Oh well." Juli paused when she witnessed how quite a handful of marines snapped at Smoker for raising his voice at her and daring to speak to her like this, causing her to sweat drop slightly. "I don't have time to explain, just know that I'm glad you are well. Stay safe and watch your back!" She told him quickly with a soft fond laugh before waving at him in goodbye as she continued to make her way towards the admirals.

"Oi! That doesn't explain anything!!!" He shouted after her before huffing while he gruffly shoved some of the marines away that had started breathing down his neck. 'Geez. This is all such a big fucking mess.'

The princess paused when she was next to the seats of the admirals, the three looking at her with rather different emotions. Whilst Kizaru seemed surprised and happy, Akainu had a stoney yet relieved facade but Aokiji was the one giving her a confused tense look.

"Juli-chan... What are you doing here?" Kuzan asked her with narrowed eyes before he leaned back again and rubbed his temples. "No, wait, don't tell me. I don't even want to know." He mumbled, gaining a raised eyebrow from Akainu and a questioning look from Kizaru.

"Well, I'm really sorry for this dramatic entrance... I think Garp-jiji has rubbed off on me a little." She admitted with a soft sheepish giggle. 'Well, and dad too probably. He seems to have a thing for making his entrances as dramatic and "epic" as possible.' She thought fondly, for a moment spacing out until Borsalino spoke up to her.

"It's really a surprise to see you in one piece, Juli-hime. It's a pleasant change of things!" He spoke amused and folded his hands. "We shall see how this will change the tides of fate. Oh, how exciting!" He exclaimed, gaining a smaller yet amused smile from Juli.

"Yes. Alas I'm not sure if I will step in, it's an... experience for me to be here right now." She replied softly as her gaze drifted to Akainu who was just staring at her grimly.

"Just don't get in our way." Sakazuki grumbled, his eyes shadowed over by his marine cap.

For a moment, slight fear sparked in her heart as she tensed in panic. It wasn't possible for Akainu to know anything, right? Not even Sengoku nor the elders seemed to have a clue of her plans. That thought calmed her down a little and she gave the admirals a cute smile to cover up her pause. "Of course! I will try my best~ But I better get back to Garp-jiji before he panics!" She laughed softly and waved at the three before walking towards her grandfather-figure, perhaps a bit too quickly.