Chapter 26- Enies Lobby in sight! Charge in Strawhats!

"FROOOOOG!" Luffy screamed in warning from the top of the locomotive.

"Huh?" Juli blinked in confusion.

"Oi, he said we're heading back." Lulu said as he misunderstood what Luffy was saying.

"Is that right?" Tyleston said calmly while sipping on some tea. "What a relief."

"Well, we better get ready to get home." Lulu shrugged.

"Yeah." Tyleston agreed.

Just then, they fully realized what they're saying. "NANI?!"

Juli narrowed her eyes. 'This has to be a misunderstanding. Lu would never want to turn around without Robin!' She walked towards the window and climbed outside as they others were screaming in shock.

"Tell us why, Mugiwara-san!" Zambai shouted angrily.

"Lu..." Juli said as she spotted him.

"NOOOO! THAT FROG FROM BEFORE...JUST JUMPED...ONTO THE TRACKS!" Luffy shouted in distress.

"What?!" Juli shouted in shock and ran towards Luffy. And really, as she stopped next to Luffy, she could see Yokozuna on the tracks ahead.

"What the hell is up with the giant frog?!" The Franky Family shouted in surprise.

"Look out! Get out of the way, frog!" Luffy tried to warn him.

Juli narrowed her eyes. "His name is Yokozuna, Lu. And I don't think he's intending to leave the tracks."

"Wha?!" Luffy looked at her in surprise. "But we will hit him!" And with that, they both looked back just as they were about to crash into the frog.

A few moments later...

"F-frog..." Luffy gaped in shock at Yokozuna, who was now sitting on the locomotive in front of them, while croaking at them.

Juli blinked in surprise as she studied his scars. 'Why is he doing that to himself...'

"Enough with the ribbits, you punk!" Luffy shouted angrily and hit his snout. "Your stupid slap derailed us! We were about to catch up to Sanji and the others! What gives?!"

Juli giggled amused as she saw Luffy arguing with Yokozuna and beginning to fight. "Ara ara~ Stop you two or you will destroy the Rocketman!"

The two looked at her and pointed a finger at one another. "He started it..." Luffy shouted and pouted. Yokozuna croaked accusingly as he glared at Luffy.

Juli sighed in fondness.

"OI!" They heard Zambai shouting. "Are you guys okay? We are going to make it to Enies Lobby, right?!"

"Quit yer fussin'!" Kokoro shouted at him. "Give me a minute!"

Juli bit on her lip. 'Right, we were derailed... And we lost the King Bulls with the Franky Family... But we have Nami and she's the best navigator, so we should be alright for now.'

"Oi! Yokozuna! Get your butt over here!" Kokoro shouted at him.

Yokozuna looked at her utterly surprised before jumping towards her.

"H-He jumped!" Luffy shouted surprised.

Juli ran after Yokozuna. 'I want to know why he's jumping in front of Sea Trains... And maybe I can speak with him...'

As she arrived by Kokoro and Yokozuna she watched in surprise how Kokoro and Yokozuna talked with each other.

"What do you mean with "I'm glad you're safe" Good grief." Kokoro shook her head in fondness. "I'm not the one, who was kidnapped. Don't jump to conclusions." She laughed amused.