Chapter 10- Juli's exciting days with marines

At the training grounds...

Garp and Juli entered the training area, where a crowd of low-ranked marine soldiers were already waiting for Garp.

"Bwahahaha. It's nice to see that you all are already here." Garp spoke up with a laugh and a grin that never meant something good.

The marines saluted in greeting. "Vice-Admiral Garp!" But then they noticed Juli standing next to him and blushed heavily, some of them immediately losing their focus.

Garp narrowed his eyes and his grin widened with malice. "This is Princess Kurama Juli, she wants to speak with you all about the marines. Treat her with respect." He introduced her seriously, keeping a close eye on the men's reactions.

Juli giggled and smiled cheerfully. "It's reslly nice to meet you all! I hope this won't be of bother to you." She greeted them cutely.

Her gorgeous heavenly smile was too much for the men, they got hearts in their eyes and began to openly swoon at her beauty. However, their state of awe didn't last for long when they felt a killer intent directed at them. Immediately, the men froze in fright, shivers running down their spines at the sight of a shadow behind the princess.

There, directly behind Juli was Garp who glared at them out of dangerously glowing red eyes that held such malice and threat it caused them to sweat heavily.

Juli blinked in confusion at the sudden shift in mood and looked behind her. "Garp-jiji? Can I ask them something?"

Garp smiled dangerously as he saw how the men flinched at the word 'Jiji'. "Of course, go ahead Juli-chan~" He answered her in a sing-sang voice, maybe a bit too eager for this.

Juli didn't notice that however and smiled brightly as she turned back around to the shivering marine soldiers.

After Juli asked them some questions and after she watched their training session with Garp...

Juli smiled empathetically at the marines, who were now beaten and battered on the ground, after probably the hardest training session they ever had. "I thank you for answering my questions. I hope we see us again someday." She said softly, alas her expression was a bit sheepish as she couldn't help but feel bad for them.

"Bwahahahaha, that was fun! Anyway, let's go eat dinner, Juli-chan." Garp just hummed out as if nothing had happened, dragging an amused Juli with him to the cafeteria.

The next day...

Juli slowly woke up with a small soft sigh. She rubbed over her eyes sleepily and took a few minutes to herself to just wake up. 'Ah, a new fun day has started!' She thought to herself as she stood up to get dressed. 'Yesterday with Garp-jiji was fun and I learned a lot more about the lower-ranked marines...but what do I do today? ...Ah I know!' She smiled brightly at the idea that shot though her head and quickly left her room. After she closed the door behind her, she walked to the room across from her and knocked gently.

"Come in." Aokiji's muffled voice sounded from the other side, her cue to step in.

Juli quickly walked inside and looked in awe at the big living room she found herself in. 'Wow, it's almost like an apartment in here. I wonder if all admirals have such spacious living quarters...'

Aokiji, who sat on the couch and read some files, looked up at her in surprise. She was the last person he expected to step in and quickly closed the files to seem more attentive. "Oh, Juli-hime, what's the problem?"

Juli shook her head quickly with a soft smile. "I don't have a problem...I just...wanted to ask if I can spend some time with you. Of course, only if you have time for me."