Chapter 41- Father and Daughter finally meet!

Juli looked at her nakama with a soft smile. "I think I should continue..."

The others nodded in agreement, looking at her seriously and getting ready for more dark memories.

Juli shook her head in fondness at the serious expression of her nakama. "It's not really going to be dark anymore... I connect more happy emotions with this next memory."

Luffy's eyes widened at that in realization and he smiled brightly. "This is where you met Shanks, right, right?!" He shouted in excitement.

Juli giggled amused. "Yes..." And with that she continued telling them about her past.
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback...*

Just at the time the last flashback stopped. Juli's running away from Blackbeard in fear of her life...

Juli cried heavily as she stumbled on the path to the beach. She didn't even know why she ran in this direction, she just wanted to get away from this evil pirate as fast as possible. She couldn't even feel the heavily throbbing and bleeding wound on her chest, because of being so traumatized by the encounter with Blackbeard.

Juli sobbed as she just kept running and running, sometimes stumbling on her way. Tears slowly began to blur her vision, that's why she didn't notice the big stone that was laying in her way.

"Kyaaaa!" Juli screamed utterly surprised as she tripped over the rock and fell right against the leg of a stranger. She stood up while stumbling slightly and bowed deep to the stranger in apology. "I-I apologize, Mister. I wasn't watching where I was going..." She said with a shaky voice, not noticing the tears that were still streaming down her face.

The stranger softly touched her shoulder. "Don't worry about that. But is everything okay with you, little Miss?" He asked her in concern of being jostled by a crying little girl.

Juli looked up to him in surprise, just to see a familiar man with flaming red hair and a strawhat standing in front of her, with his crew behind him. Her eyes widened utterly shocked.

As Shanks saw how the little girl looked at him, he gaped utterly surprised and shocked. 'Those turquoise eyes that shows the same dept as Rose's eyes did... the same porcelain, soft skin... And for the most part the familiar diadem Rose used to wear...' Shanks thought in shock and his eyes watered as he looked at the beautiful little girl in front of him. 'Is she my...?'

"Dad...?" Juli whispered emotionally.

Ben watched with a small smile as he saw how Juli jumped up into the arms of her father and how they both hugged each other tearfully.

"I-I thought I would never have the chance to meet you..." Juli whispered emotionally while sniffing loudly.

Shanks hugged her more tightly, as he began to cry heavily and buried his face in the hair of his daughter. "I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry that I had to leave you alone... I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you..."

Ben smiled and looked back to Yasopp and Lucky Roo who came with them, just to see that they both were crying heavily and hugging each other because of the touching scene in front of them. Ben just sweat dropped at that and looked back at Shanks and Juli.