Chapter 61- Juli vs Oz!

Oz glared at Juli, whose one turquoise and one bright glowing golden eyes were glaring right back at him. "...You're the princess. Great, now let me capture you!" He said and reached forward to her with his hand.

Juli narrowed her eyes more at that, the visible bright golden aura around her intensified as Oz hand just was about to touch her, she jumped into the air and landed with unbelievable speed on his hand before storming up his arm towards his head.

"Wha...?!" Oz shouted utterly surprised as Juli appeared right before his face.

A bright golden glowing eye stared right into his soul as Juli opened her fan and made a graceful circular movement in the air. "Fan no Kaze: Jikan no Kagami!" She shouted and for a moment it looked like time has stopped for her while she was 'floating' in midair. "Batsu no Tengoku!" Juli threw her fan quickly towards Oz, the glowing aura that was surrounding her also surrounded the fan.

Oz eyes widened utterly surprised and shocked as his head was suddenly thrown back from the impact of a slash that cut right through his cheek. "ITAI!" He shouted loudly and held his hand to the cut on his face in pain. "...Wait... Is that what you call pain?" Oz asked dumbly in confusion.

Juli caught her fan, closed it and then landed gracefully back on the ground. "...I can help you feel more pain than that, Oz. You hurt my friends and now I'm fighting to protect them! So, I can't allow myself to lose for their sake!" She told him seriously as the golden aura around her intensified again, her one golden eye glowing more brightly.

Oz glared at her angrily. "My order is to capture you.... What doesn't mean I can't do that when you're unconscious! Gomu Gomu no..." He threw his right arm far back.

Juli just casually opened up her fan again while looking at him calmly.

"Bullet!" Oz shouted and threw his arm very quickly forward. His fist flew towards Juli just like a huge bullet would do. But as his fist was about to hit Juli, she casually blocked the impact of his punch as well as stopped his fist with her opened fan, what didn't even seem straining to her at all.

A massive shockwave blew through the area, destroying a few houses nearby and letting them collapse into pieces of debris.

"Whaaaaaaa?!" Usopp shouted flabbergasted and utterly shocked as he watched the fight, slowly getting back up as well as the other beaten Strawhats who woke up.

"Huh?!" Oz shouted utterly surprised as it was like he was hitting a wall that wasn't bulging one bit. Just then, pain seared through his arm, just like as if he had burned himself with some hot water. "Owww! The hell?!"

Juli glared at him calmly as he quickly raised his arm back towards him. She closed her fan and threw it high into the air where it circled for some time until gravity made it fall back towards the ground. "...I'm going to finish this now!" 'I can't hold it up any longer... It already has a high risk using it, but if I use this mode any longer I will fully activate the Engeru Pasu which might let me fully beat Oz, but also means death for me afterwards... So, the next attack has to finish this fight!'

Meanwhile with Nami...

Nami slowly drifted back into consciousness and opened her eyes, just to see Absalom's mouth right before her as he tried to smooch her. "Eeeh?!" She shouted utterly surprised and a zombie grabbed more tightly onto her as she tried to move. "What are you-?!" She started to sweat in panic and wailed in the zombie's grip as Absalom's mouth drew closer to her. "Hold it! What's going on?! Eeek!" She ducked down under Absalom's smooch. "CUT IT OUT!"