Chapter 54- Fight or get captured! The General Zombies attack!

Absalom looked excited after the General Zombies, who made their way towards the mansion. "Stay alert and hunt them down, no matter where they might try to run! They aren't even enemies for the likes of you, General Zombies! Garurururu!" He shouted after them and began to laugh. Suddenly, he heard someone hiccupping next time him. "Hmm?! Oi, don't be such a slow pock Captain John! Your infamous, lifetime reputation all over the world is crying! Now go and remember to capture the Princess mostly unharmed okay?!"

"Aye, aye... I'm going huehehe..." The General Zombie Captain John replied easily before strolling after the other general zombies.

"...Damn he's so hopeless." Absalom just sighed while looking after them. Just then, he suddenly stiffened as a dark shadow towered above him.

"Ab-sama~❤" The shadow with glowing eyes raced towards him.

"Eehhh?! Lola?!" Absalom shouted in shock and began to sweat as he turned around to a warthog zombie in a wedding dress.

Meanwhile, Luffy and Co were wandering through the mansion...

"OOOOIIIII! OOOOIIIIIIII!" Luffy called loudly for somebody. "Huh." He turned angrily around to Franky, who was carrying the pig head zombie as their guide. "Oi, Buhi! You did something again, right?! SPIT IT OUT!" Luffy shouted as he bored his fist into Buhi's cheek.

Juli just walked after them with narrowed eyes, getting a more and more dreading feeling the further they went. 'I don't like this at all... First, we get to know Gecko Moriah is on this island and then Sanji disappeared... It has to be connected! Did he get captured?! And why didn't I notice anything...?'

"I told you from the start, I don't know anything! Buhihihi!" The pig head zombie replied to Luffy and laughed darkly.

"Aren't you laughing?! You shameless fellow...!" Franky told him in annoyance.

Juli ripped herself out of her thoughts and glared at Buhi. "Your laughing makes everything here seem even more suspicious." She informed him seriously. "If you want to be sneakier about it, you shouldn't always laugh like you know something we don't."

"Eeek! Well, in some sense that makes sense..." Buhi suddenly said thoughtfully but then began to chuckle again.

"That's weird... There aren't any voices..." Robin noticed. "Maybe they were strangled to death..."

Franky just sweat dropped at her. "Why are you circuits always wired so ominously?!"

"That's definitely weird... So Buhi here really was lying to us and our nakama aren't here..." Juli spoke seriously up and then began to widen her sense. Her eyes widened utterly shocked and she stopped dead in her tracks. "Wha?! Zoro isn't here....?!"

"What?!" Luffy looked at his sister in surprise and then turned around. "Huh... Zoro now disappeared as well... That's weird... Mhm... Did he got lost again?" He asked in confusion but then smiled as he spotted something on the side of the hallway.

"No... I don't think he got lost..." Juli spoke up worried. 'This is not good. It's as they want us to get separated... But why? To capture us? Or for something else?' She shook her head and continued walking. "Lu, are you coming-" Juli looked back to him and sweat dropped in fondness as she saw how Luffy was now fully dressed in an armor.