Chapter 22- The frantic search for Robin, Luffy and Zoro!

"Come on! Chopper! Wake up!" Nami shouted as she punched him again and again.

Juli shook her head in fondness. "Please try to be a bit more careful, Nami. He's hurt, too."

Nami sighed and stopped hitting him. "I know, but he needs to wake up, so…" And with that she began to hit him again.

Juli sweat dropped and then giggled. 'Nami will never change…'

A few minutes later…

"So, Robin doesn't actually hate us?!" Chopper said hopefully as he was now back to his normal form.

"That's right!" Nami shouted enthusiastically.

"Thank goodness!" Chopper smiled happily.

"Yes." Juli smiled brightly.

The shipwrights gaped at them in shock. "He turned into a tanuki…."

"Let's go, Chopper, Juli! Once we find Luffy, we can go save Robin!" Nami looked at them enthusiastically.

"Understood. Let's see… Where is he?" Chopper looked around.

"He is definitely not here because I can't sense him. So, we have to find him first." Juli said determined and stood up.

"Yosh!" Chopper shouted and changed into his human-like form. "I'll do my best!"

"Woah! He turned into a gorilla!" The shipwrights gaped utterly shocked.

Juli giggled amused at that.

"Wait, you three." Iceberg walked towards them. "One more hint regarding Nico Robin. There's a special Government Sea-train departure tonight. It leaves at 11 P.M. There's a good chance those guys will be on it. Along with Nico Robin, that is."

"What?" Juli, Nami and Chopper looked at him surprised.

"That's your only chance. The Sea Train will be out of service after that. It cannot be operated during Aqua Laguna."

"But that means…" Nami said in shock.

Iceberg nodded seriously. "Yes. If you miss that train you will be stuck on this island."

Juli narrowed her eyes. "We have to hurry! How late is it?"

"10:30." Iceberg told them seriously.

"What?! We only have 30 minutes?!" Nami shouted in shock and panic. "Can't you delay the train a bit?"

Iceberg shook his head. "The train's destination is Enies Lobby. Only Government personnel are allowed. They won't listen to me even if I try to stop the train."

Juli's eyes widened. "Did you say Enies Lobby?!"

Iceberg looked at her seriously. "Yes. Looks like you have heard of it before, Juli-hime."

"What's wrong Juli?" Nami looked at her as Juli began to sweat.

"If we miss the train, it's going to be very difficult to get Robin back. Even if we find something to sail with to Enies Lobby, the Gate of Justice will be a huge problem…" She bit on her lip in thought.

"The Gate of Justice?!" Nami asked confused.

Juli shook her head. "There's no time to explain! We have to go now, we can't miss that train!"

"Okay. Juli, we head to the station! Maybe we can change Robin's mind if we talk to her." Nami looked at Chopper. "Chopper. I saw which way Luffy and Zoro flew. I'll tell you where to look! When you found them come to the station."