Chapter 20- CP9: Their true faces revealed!

Juli looked at Califa and Iceberg. "It's getting pretty late, is it okay when I go to my room?"

Iceberg looked at her. "Yes, of course. Have a good night rest, Juli-hime." 'It's better when she goes now, I don't want her to get stuck in this situation.'

Juli smiled cheerily. "Sleep well, too, Iceberg-san." And with that she walked out of the room.

"Hmm?" Paulie, Lucci, Kaku, Tyleston and Lulu looked at her as she left the room.

Juli's eyes widened. 'Oh, I forgot that they guard Iceberg-san's room...' She smiled at them softly. "I hope you all will have a pleasant rest of your day. Good night."

Paulie blushed. "Ehm...Yeah, sleep well..."

Lucci looked after her as she went into the room next to Iceberg's. 'Let's see how things will play out with her being here...If I understood right, Califa did a sleeping pill into her meal. Maybe we can take her with us tonight...'

Juli sighed in relief, as she closed the door to her room behind her. 'This was unpleasant, this Lucci was watching me... Something is going to happen soon, I have to be prepared. And then, there's Lu, who's going to come and get me...' She sighed again. 'I don't know what to do. I just hope I can find Lu in the chaos that will happen.' She sat down on her bed and yawned. "I'm feeling really sleepy all of the sudden..." Her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

With the Strawhats....

Zoro, Chopper, Nami and Luffy watched the front of the Galley-La headquarters seriously.

"We have to be ready when something happens. Chopper watch everything carefully!" Zoro said to Chopper, who looked through binoculars.

Suddenly a huge explosion went off at the front of the headquarters.

"Aaahhh! A huge explosion!" Chopper shouted in shock.

"What?!" Zoro asked and looked down at the panicked shipwrights.

"Looks like a signal for somebody...Do you think it could be for Robin or someone else?" Nami asked thoughtfully.

"It's possible. But what's the plan? Are we going in?" Zoro asked Luffy, who wasn't with them anymore.

"Huh? Where's Luffy?" Chopper asked confused.

"EEEHHHH?! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!" Nami and Zoro shouted flabbergasted and angrily. "STUPID CAPTAIN!"

"Too late." Chopper deadpanned.

Sometime later...

"Shit...I'm stuck..." Luffy pouted, as he was stuck in a gap between two buildings. "I was going to burst right in... But I got stuck and now I can't move..." He tried to get out, but to no avail. "I have to hurry and get over there...Juli-nee is waiting and Robin should be in there too... Wait for me Robin, Juli-nee!"

In Iceberg's room...

A gunshot sounded. Robin and a man with a bear mask on his face looked seriously at Iceberg, who sat on the ground in pain, after being shot in the shoulder.

"I'm going to take care of the guards outside." The man said calmly and went outside.

Sometime later...

Paulie breathed heavily, as he was bleeding and littered with 'shot' holes. 'Shit! I thought I could beat them...' He sank to the ground and glared at the two men, who stood before him. One of them was wearing a bull mask and the other one was wearing a skull mask. Paulie fell to the ground, not moving. The blueprints rolled out of his hand.