Chapter 73- Saving Hachi or not?!

"Huh? I can see something now!" Luffy smiled excited as he looked at the Flying Fish Riders' Base they sailed towards.

Juli took a deep breath and studied the base before them thoughtfully. 'This is their base...huh?'

"I wonder if that's where this takoyaki guy is kept..." Luffy asked cheerily.

"Hacchin...." Nami said thoughtfully, starting to think that maybe Caimie's friend really is the octopus fishman she knows from her past.

"So, let's go save the takoyaki!" Luffy shouted excited and impatiently.

"I got it already, just wait a moment..." Franky mumbled with a sigh.

Juli just narrowed her eyes seriously as she stared at the base ahead of them.

"Ah, but everyone be careful!" Caimie warned them seriously. "The Makro crew... have caught me 30 times!" She said cheerily with a smile.

"You get captured way too much!" Usopp snapped at her in disbelief before he sweat dropped. "You also get eaten too much..."

Caimie rubbed the back of her neck bashfully at that and Juli shook her head in fondness before she closed her eyes and concentrated just as they sailed into the base of the Flying Fish Riders.

"So, looks like we entered their territory." Franky crossed his arms seriously.

"Ugh.... I'm getting the old 'I-shouldn't-get-on-this-island' disease again!" Usopp said in slight fear.

"This is not an island." Franky deadpanned. "It's more like a village that has been built on water."

"It's actually the 'I-shouldn't-go-into-this-village-that-has-been-built-on-water' disease!" Usopp corrected himself dramatically.

"Who would want to built a base here?" Zoro asked seriously.

"Who knows." Sanji replied to him shortly.

"Even so, it's really quiet here." Chopper said thoughtfully as he looked around.

Juli opened her eyes and looked seriously ahead in the direction of where she could feel someone with a good heart was located.

"I have a bad feeling.... Luffy at this rate-" Usopp tried to tell him, but Luffy just interrupted him.

"FORWARD!" The captain of the Strawhats shouted in utter excitement.

"OI! Hacchin, are you alright?" Caimie called loudly for her friend.

"Get out here Makro and give Hachi back!" Pappag shouted as well.

Juli looked thoughtfully at the figure in a cage ahead of them, who was covered in what seemed to be black substance of some sorts. 'That has to be him....'

"It looks like there's someone in the cage." Robin informed the others seriously.

"What is this black thing." Franky asked confused.

"Huh?! Let's see...." Caimie and Pappag stared concentrated at the black figure in the cage. "Could that be.... Hacchin?" She asked confused.