Of Car Rides and Funny Cat Videos

It was sunset, and we all came to life. A familiar sensation, but still somehow uncomfortable. Me and Octavius wanted to drive to the lobby to watch funny cat videos.

"Hey, Jedediah!" I heard Octavius yell, on the floor already.

"Coming!" I threw a rope and we got in the car.

"Can I try my hand at driving?" Octavius asked.

"Sure Kemosabe, just don't kill us," I replied. We got I'm the car and started driving to the lobby.
One crazy drive later..
"Jesus, Ockie, you almost killed us!"

"Sorry, it's my first time. Now you how I feel." I chuckled and we climbed up the table, and got to the computer. "Search up 'kittens'!" I jumped onto the keys. It was tiring. I would have to talk with Octavius earlier about his offer to 'build an apparatus.'

"Alright..which video?" I asked, out of breath.

"This one." He jumped onto the mouse and we started watching kittens trying to catch light.

Octavius' POV

"These fellas don't even know you can't catch 'em lights!" He laughed.

"Oh, oh! He was so close!" I yelled out. "This never gets tiring."
Timeskip
"Hey, Octi? I'm getting kinda bored, what about them dogs?"

"Sure!" We typed in dog and started watching. Not as entertaining as cats, but still, very entertaining.

We were still watching, when suddenly, Larry yelled out a warning: "5 Minutes! Get to your exhibits!" He walked over to us. Larry sighed. "Guys, go back. I'll turn it off." We nodded and jumped in the car. We went to our dioramas. It was a nice night.

For all of you wondering, this is basically how the car ride went:

"Woah! Slow down Octavius!"
"How!?"
"AAA! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!"
"NO WE AREN'T!"
"TURN RIGHT! TURN RIGHT!"
"AAAA HOW DO YOU DO THIS, JEDEDIAH!?" "SLOW DOWN!!!"
"YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!"
"CALM DOWN JED!"
"Okay, just park! Just hold down the brakes!" "...good job partner."
"Thanks!"
"i'm not letting you drive ever again."
"I thought so."

Lmao, 304 words.