As Big as Gigantor

It was sunset, and we all awoke. I was expecting to see mountains, buildings, and sand, but no. I was in the room. Right in the middle. I could see all our dioramas! I searched the room, seeing if someone was with there with me. I spotted Octavius, who also spotted me. "Jedediah, why are you so big- why am I so big?" We started talking..okay, fine, panicking. Larry came into the room and stared at us. "Hey why'd you break in-! Jed? Octavius?" "Yup, that's us." "How are you-" "Giant? We don't know. We were hoping you would know," I replied. "Well, I don't. Jed, get Ahkmenrah. Octavius, get Sacgeawea . I'll get Teddy." "Roger that!" I walked over to the lobby. Wow, it was so easy.. I wanted to stay like this forever. But I couldn't. I walked up the stairs, and went to Ank's exhibit. "Hey Ahk?" "Yes- Jedediah? Why are you human-sized?" "I don't know, but can you come with me? We're trying to figure this out." "Sure," he said, still kinda taken aback.
Timeskip
"Alright guys, anything happen before you became normal-sized?" "No, we woke up like this." Larry looked puzzled. "Huh, that's weird. You guys were miniatures during the day," he said. He looked to Ahk. "Any way you could turn them back?" Ahk thought for a moment. "Maybe, but, like you guys say.. 'it's a long shot'." Octavius started to speak. "It's fine. As long as we're back to our normal size by morn." "Morn?" I questioned. "Oh good gods..." he looked to me. "That's another way of saying morning." "Ah, okay." "This'll take all my concentration, so don't talk. Okay?" "Roger."
After he said a spell that I don't know how to type..
Ahkmenrah opened his eyes. "Did it work?" "Yep, we're back. Man, I wish I could be as big as you guys... it's so easy to get to the lobby!" Larry chuckled. "Yup, now go to your dioramas." We got into place and Teddy, Sacgeawea, and Ahkmenrah went back to their places. The sun rose and we froze.

358 words, this chapter is ew. also hi shroom