Chapter 2

"Andrew?"

 I ask. He whips his head around from sucking on this girls lips and looks at me gawking at him.  

"Scar, what...i swear I was going to tell you." He lies. I give him a "really?" Look. He walks up to me and he puts his hand on my shoulder I shrug him off. 

 "Helping your mom, huh? Just don't talk to me. Don't text, don't call. We're done." 

 "She means nothing to me, Scar. She just had a cute a--" 

 "That's not what you said last night." She says and stomps off. I look at him one last time and I take off after her. He doesn't come after me.

****

I'm driving down the road with Maroon Five blasting in the speakers. I'm almost to my house when my phone buzzes in the back seat. I don't know how I can hear it, I just can. I stop at a stop sign and get the phone from the backseat. I pick it up, grimace when I see Andrews face, and look at his message.

"Meet me in the park. now, Girly." I roll my eyes and turn my car around. I go down 17th street and turn right. I don't see Andy yet so I get out of the car and I start walking down towards the pond that is down the hill. When I finally find Andy he's not alone. The girl from the mall is there and pretty much everyone from my first period class is here. Andy is grinning devilishly from ear to ear and he puts his hand around the girl, yanks her toward him, and smashes his lips against hers.

*+*+*

Hope you guys liked this!

Leave your thoughts in the comments below and I will update soon!

~Naja