Chapter 6

Sorry for such a late update:(  I've been busy with Easter rehearsals. But I'll make it good for you guys! Enjoy!

                                                                                ****

 After gathering my things from the officers, I rushed out of the department looking for Jake. I look around   and see no one. The air is cool and crisp and I wish I would've brought a jacket with me. I hug myself and start walking down the street towards Ashley's house. My car should still be there if the police haven't gotten it towed. Taking my time I go over the things that have happened to me today. I was betrayed by my best friend/boyfriend. No. Ex-best friend. I was humiliated by him again in front of my whole class, and now my kinda-friend is probably in a jail cell right now sleeping off the booze.  A car honking snaps me out of my trance. 

"Hey pretty thang." I roll my eyes and turn around to see who's talking to me. It's Andrew. Again. "You wanna come down to the lake with me?" That is the stupidest question he could've asked. I ignore him and keep walking.

''Suit yourself." I hear his breaks and then I hear a car door slam. I turn my head to see two girls running towards me. I sprint in the other direction as fast as I can but they are just too quick. One of them tackles me to the ground. I'm sure I'm bleeding somewhere but she picks me up off the ground and yanks me in the direction of the car.

 "Let me go!" I yell. The other girl puts a sock in my mouth. I really hope this hasn't been used. She opens the back door and shoves me inside. Andrew turns back to me and smiles wickedly.

"Time for a little game."

                                                                                ****

 "Who's next?" Andrew yells over the crowd. A boy with a hoodie on comes up next to me. He gives Andrew a bill and he leans down next to my face.

"I'm getting you out of here. What did they do to you?" He asks.

"They're taking money frome pe-people so they can..."  I motion towards my upper body. He gasps. Then he growls. He stands back up, and walks over to Andrew. He looks like he's about to talk to him but then he punches him right in the jaw. Andrew stumbles back but does not fall. He drops him binder full of money, and tries to swing back but the mysterious boy ducks. The boy turns Andrew around, and kicks him in his junk. Andrew doubles over falling to the ground. His backup girls are screaming in the boy's face and he walks back over to me ignoring them. He unties the rope around my wrists and he helps me up. When he pulls his hood back I see his face.

"Jake?" He smiles at me. He removes his hoodie and gives it to me to put on. He wipes the tears off my face and guides me towards his car. It's a lotus elise s club racer 2013. I gasp silently. 

"This is yours?" He shrugs opening the passenger door for me.

"This ol' thing?" He says grinning as I climb in. He closes my door and he gets in the drivers seat. Then he turns to look at me. I look back at him and suddenly he starts to lean closer to my face, my eyes flutter closed and...

                                                                                *+*+*

Gotcha!  Cliffhanger, sorry again for the late update:(  But I'll try updating again soon!  Vote, comment, share!  Very much appreciated!

Love ya!

~Naja