Chapter 3

"You wanted me to come here to rub this in my face? I could care less you lying little a****le!" Our crowd oohs. He steps closer to me letting go of his little toy.

" Listen. I didn't ask you to fall for me, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings I just-"

"No! I don't want to hear your crap! Everything you've told me is probably a lie! I mean, is your mom even sick?" His groupie starts to laugh and steps even closer to me.

"You were not to tell anyone about that remember?" He growls. I glare at him not even caring.

"And you were supposed to be my best friend. Guess things didn't go our way did they?" I say and start to walk away.

"Omg. I can't believe I'm going on a date with Andrew." I stop right where i am and don't turn around.

 Is he really?...

"He's soo cute! I wonder why he likes me at all. I wonder why anyone does." 

He is.

"Its a good thing I have you, diary, I wouldn't know what to do. I mean no one talks to me, I'm so lonely. But Andrew gets me." I quickly turn around, bounded over to where he is,and I slap him right across his smug face. I snatch my diary from his hands and run off.

*****

I unlock my door and run up the stairs. I throw my diary hard in the direction of the window and fall on my bed. I sob. I sob like I've never sobbed before. He betrayed me. Threw my trust away like a roton apple. He made me think that he actually liked me. He read my private diary to everyone there. I told him the secret place where I kept it. He read my entries. And he did it in front of our whole class! Now I'm going to be the laughing stock of the school. They'll call me diary girl, lonely girl, desperate girl. I don't think I could take all of that. I just want to slap myself for thinking this could go my way, for trusting him. I should've known something was up when he bailed on our first date. He said he had football practice. I sat there believing him. Only to realize he was on the basketball team, not the football team. I'm so stupid I might as well just throw this all away and end my life. Its not like anybody would care...

*+*+*

Hey guys I decided to do a double update for all of you waiting!

Hope you guys liked it!

Love ya!

~Naja