Chapter 20:

(A/N: So, in this chapter is actually dedicated to my Mommom for letting me use her story. Later in this chapter, you will see Nan tell Elizabeth how she met her husband. I struggled for days thinking of a really nice kind of cute and romantic story to use for Nan, and then I thought about making it a true story, so I called up my Mommom, and she re-told the story of how she met her husband. I then proceeded to ask her if I could use it in my story, and she agreed to it! So, Nan's story is 100% true.  It's the story of how my grandparents met. Sadly, my grandfather passed away from pancreatic cancer when my mom was just 10 years old. After that, my Mommom never re-married, because she said her heart belonged to her husband Merv. Because she told me this story so many times as a kid, that's why my idea of love is in such a hopeless romantic form. So this whole chapter is dedicated to my Mommom and Poppop. Jean and Merv Myer. Enjoy. <3)

*Elizabeth's P.O.V*

My right shoulder ached after having the surgery, which was to be expected. I took the bullet for Liam, and though I wasn't hit directly, I still payed the price. It was woth it though. Everyone was safe and alive, that's all that mattered to me. This wasn't so bad anyway. All I had to do was take it easy for two weeks while the wound healed and I was used to the stitches, and I would be okay in no time. Besides, Louis and Liam were okay. In fact, they were on their way to see me now. Both of them would be here by my side...okay, yeah, maybe that wasn't the best idea. I sat up while holding onto my shoulder. A sharp stinging pain ran from the top of my shoulder blade, to the very tip of my finger. I still couldn't belive that I would be this way for two weeks.

"Whoa there Liz, don't strain yourself." I heard a voice weakly chuckle. My head snapped up to see Louis and Liam standing in the doorway. A smile grew on my face as I slowly got up, stumbling a bit. Seeing that I was struggling, the boys both rushed over to my side help me up. Once I was done struggling to perform a simple task, I hugged the two of them with my one good arm. "So...y-you're okay!" Louis awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah, I mean, as okay as I can be." I giggled, pushing a wad of blond hair behind my ear. Once it got quiet, I swear you could hear a pin drop on the floor. Nothing but dead silence filled the room. What was it about this that was just so...awkward? I mean, I know Liam and Louis never got along, but this was a bit ridiculous. The two of them have hated each other since they were just little kids, but for all the wrong reasons. When Louis looked at Liam, all he saw was another Harry Styles, not Liam Payne. Maybe if he saw that, things would be different. Either way, I loved both of them. The one thing I had to decide is who was the one I loved that way. "Look, guys,-" I started, but Louis cut me off.

"Liz, we want you to know that we only really want what's best for you." Louis firmly stated.

"And neither of us will be hurt by your decision. We trust you to make the right choice." Liam added, finally speaking.

"Yeah, we can't make the decision for you. It's all up to you." Louis.

""And we'll both love you no matter what." Liam.

"Exactly, we both just want you to be happy." Louis.

"We can't make the choice for you, so maybe if you could find it in your heart to just end it all and decide, but...you'll always be special to the two of us." Liam.

Louis,

Liam,

Louis,

Liam,

Louis!

Liam!

Which one?!