Chapter 3:

**Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter seems rushed!!! I have been so busy with school and my schools play that I haven't had time to write. Luckily, today is my day off so I can write the next chapter! Yay! So, again, sorry if it seems rushed.(I have also been having terrible writers block, so yeah -_-U)**

*Liam's P.O.V*

When we finished, we couldn't help but look at each other for a while. She was beautiful over all, but it was her. I knew it was. This was the image that came to mind when I thought of my dream girl. A beautiful round face, long blond hair, and the same bright blue eyes. She flashed me a smile, and I gave her one back. Finally, she spoke.

"H-hi...I'm Elizabeth." She said in a light voice. I rested my hand over hers that layed gently on the piano keys.

"Liam, it's my pleasure." I say. She giggles a bit, then looks out to the empty audience, I look along with her and see Ed staring in shock, and Niall talking to some girl. "Is that-" I started.

"-your friend?" She asked laughing a little."Alyssa? Are we interrupting something?" She asked. Her friend then turned toward us from Niall, and he was just smiling at her. Alyssa looked panicked as she pulled out her phone, took a glace, and then began walking toward the stage.

"Liz, we have to go, my mom says the dinner is here." Alyssa said. Elizabeth looked up at me with hope filled eyes. She obviously didn't want to go, but by the way Alyssa kept staring her down, I knew she had to leave. I really didn't want her to go. If anything, I wanted her to stay so I wouldn't have to go back to the dining hall and sit next to Jenna. Elizabeth looked at me and sighed.

"I...I have to go. Will I see you again?" She asked me, I smiled at her.

"Of course you will. I'm usually hanging around here." I said, holding her hand a little tighter. Her smile still shined bright.

"Well, my dad is going to be able to get us a membership, so I will be around here more often." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah, but if you're not in the dining hall in five minutes! Now let's please go now!" Alyssa yelled. Elizabeth got up, revealing her beautiful red dress that showcased her curves so well. She kept smiling at me as she got off stage and ran off with Alyssa. We barely talked with each other, but it was like we knew each other our whole lives. Her voice played over and over again in my head. She was overall beautiful, and I had to see her again. Maybe I would later tonight in the dining hall. Ed and Niall sat down next to me on the piano bench as I stared off into space toward the doors where Elizabeth and Alyssa had exited the theater.

"Lad, I think you're in love." Said Ed. I snapped my head over to him, shocked he would already use that word, and not even mention that we were singing his original song.

"Love? What are you talking about?" I asked. Both of them looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes Liam! It's an emotion many people your age experience!" Ed laughed.

"Yeah, and you know, I do feel bad for Jenna, but I think you have found your dream girl." Said Niall. Have I really found her? Elizabeth did seem like her, and she was beautiful, and talented, and looked like her, and sounded like her. Maybe I have found her. Either way, I liked her, a lot. And if in fact she wasn't my dream girl, how would she know the song? Little Things was a song Ed only showed me. So how would she possibly know the words and piano chords like the back of her hand? It all added up to her being the girl of my dreams.

"C'mon, we have to go to dinner too. I hear they are doing some stupid dance thing with us tonight for the benefit." Ed cheered grabbing my arm and rushing us out of the theater