Chapter 2:

*Liam's P.O.V*

Having Jenna on my arm almost made me sick. I hate being rude, but the girls face looked like it got gang raped by Crayola. Her hair was dark brown, but dyed bleach blond at the tips. I knew she was wearing colored contacts since her eyes were a bright purple. Also, I mean, hey, it wasn't the first thing I looked at, but her boobs were completely fake, and oh boy, was it obvious. She looked like an ugly slutty barbie doll...that was so mean...I feel like I should apologize...but it was so true!

"So, Niall said you were quite the athlete. Boxing right? That's hot, and you definitely look like you are in shape!" She giggled.

"Well, kind of. I stay in shape, and yeah, I still box." I said with a small laugh. Was this really all she cared about? Just the physical features? This is going to be a long night...

"It certainly pays off for you." She said with a wink. If this keeps going all night, I will be leaving early with severe food poisoning. We sat down with both of our parents, and ordered our food. I felt two hands pat me on the shoulder. When I looked up, I saw my blond blue eyed friend Niall, and my other friend Ed Sheeran. Ed was tall, a little bigger, and had ginger hair. We only knew each other for a year, but you would honestly think that we had been best friends for years.

"Hey Liam! Can we talk to you for a bit?" Niall asked with too much obvious enthusiasm. Jenna shot me a glare, wondering if I would actually go with them. I smiled and shrugged.

"Well, the guys need me! I'll be back in a bit!" I laughed darting out of my chair and into the hall with the boys."What's up guys?" I asked. Niall looked at Ed, and Ed looked down the hall at our other friend Harry. Harry was tall, skinny, had brown curly hair, and piercing green eyes. Harry was over all a pretty attractive guy, and he certainly never had a problem with the girls. If he saw a girl he wanted, all Harry had to do was shoot them his famous smoldering smirk and the would fall to his knees. Surprised he isn't famous for it or something.

"Hey, you'll never guess who's showing up tonight." Harry said between gasps of air. Our group of friends had plenty of enemies, so I couldn't imagine who it would be this time. Harry was never the nicest person in the world, but Niall, Ed and I somehow managed to become friends with him. So knowing Harry and his big mouth, we were bound to make some unfriendly relationships. Ed and Harry have gotten into fights, but Niall and I preferred to stay away from those kinds of things.

"Who?" Ed asked. Harry smirked.

"Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik."

"The don't even belong to the country club though!" Niall shouted. "This is supposed to be Liam's come back, and they are going to ruin it!"

"Niall, it wasn't going well from the beginning." I sighed.

"What?! Why?!"

"Well, she's completely fake, and you know I hate to be soft, but my god Niall, she looks hideous!" I yelled, still annoyed that I was even seen with her...god that sounds so mean...I feel so bad, but at the same time, I feel like I said it because it's true.

"Right, next time, natural babes!" Niall said with a smile. I slapped my hand to my forehead and looked at Harry.

"I doubt Louis or Zayn will try and fight with you in a place like this." I explained. Harry gave me that look like he wanted to know if I even believed the bullshit that came out of my mouth. Louis and Zayn always started fights with one of us. I don't know why, but somehow, Louis and Harry go way back, and that started the hatred for each other. Since Zayn is Lou's best friend that fueled his hate for Harry and the rest of us.

"Whatever, but if you see them, don't hold back on them!" Harry yelled as he walked back in the direction he came. I sighed as I heard a piano being played close by. I recognized the tune, but the sound was faint. I turned and walked towards the sound. Ed asked where I was going, but I didn't respond because what I heard shocked me. It was Ed's song, Little Things.