Chapter 10:

*Louis P.O.V*

I was no running down the street towards Zayn's house. Alyssa was right, I should have known he would be! She always is! Liz took my heart and threw it on the ground like it was nothing. I wanted to just run away and never come back. She was my everything and she just left me for some guy she barely knew. I felt as though I could punch through a brick wall. Hot tears streamed down my face as I thought of Liam having his hands where I should, and his lips on hers. Why couldn't she see that I needed her more than anyone else in the world? I had known her my whole life, and through my life, not one summer went by without her by my side. Now I had ruined it all with words.

Before I knew it, I passed Zayn's house. Fuck it, I was laying to myself when I told myself to go to Zayn's. I don't want to go there. I want to run and run until I am as far away from our neighborhood as possible. That way, no one could ever see me, or my stupid mistakes again. As I was running, I felt a strong force press against me, pushing me to the ground. Shit Lou, don't let them see you cry. I thought as I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes. When I looked up, I saw a girl who had long brown hair, and warm chocolaty eyes. Her hair was messy, probably from having some fun. I knew I had seen her somewhere, and I had a feeling I wouldn't like where I did.

"Ow!" She cried. I got up off the pavement, and held out a hand.

"Need a lift?" I asked. She was confused, then grasped my hand and I pulled her up."I'm sorry about that. I just-" I started, but she then cut me off.

"You were getting some pretty wicked speed there. Where are you off to at this time of night speedy Gonzales?" She laughed. I was confused that she was so out going, but I ignored it.

"I-I was headed towards my friend Zayn's house." I lied.

"Oh, well I was just looking for my...friend,Harry. I'm Clary by the way." She said cautiously. Oh, that's how I recognize her. I thought. Wait, Harry was here?!

"What is Harry doing in this neighborhood?!" I demanded.

"Something about finding his friend Niall. He was going to see this Alyssa girl, and Liam-" Clary explained, but stopped short once I started to run towards my house. She called after me saying things like 'Hey guy!' and 'I don't know you, but get back here!', but I just kept running. My sister was alone with Niall Horan. Couldn't Harry just stay out of my life?!

*Niall's P.O.V*

I was in Alyssa's room, and we were so close to going all the way. This was too perfect. She was perfect. Her lips were fiercely pressed against mine as I bit her lip and then moved down her neck. Our shirts were long gone and taken off a while ago, now all there was between us was skin. We moved so in sync it killed me that we wern't further already.

Buzz, buzz, buzz...

My phone rang. We stopped and couldn't help but laugh, until I realized it was a call...from Harry.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed, answering the call. "Hey Harry! What's up?" I said happily. Alyssa's face was glazed in shock when she heard me say his name.

"Hello Niall, I was just wondering what you were up to." He said in a very calm voice. Maybe I'm not in trouble after all! I thought.

"Oh yeah, you know, just chilling, eating some pizza." I replied, and Harry let out a big laugh.

"Okay, I was just wondering, oh, and by the way, tell that Alyssa girl that her bright pink bra is lovely. It really is her color." He chuckled. I gulped as I heard the window open behind us. Alyssa let out a little squeak as she covered up with the blankets on her bed. I slowly turned around to an angry Harry. I was fucked, I was so so fucked.