PROLOGUE

At the big Haveli where Gabriel lives..!!

Jenny scared and pregnant with this bumpy stomach , Gabriel confused, Nathan confused, Sarah still, Drake Angry, leo Angry, Max shocked, Rucha Shocked, Khushboo sad

"This is what it is... You will have to understand  sir, you will have to accept it.... Please sir,
Please try to understand ..
That is  all what I wanted to say" (Jenny to Gabe's father)

Gabriel and Nathan enters-
"Oh Jenny, why are you here?
I told you never to come across these people, why didn't you listen to me?
You got me all worried, you just disappeared from home..."
(Gabriel holds jenny into a protective hug
N then holds a small of her back.)

Jenny: "I'm so sorry Gabe, I know that you were not going to come here ever again, and now you had to because of me, but Gabe things need to be sorted. Today or tomorrow we had to face them by some or the other way... And now you see, here we are...."

Drake-Gabriel's father: " Oh! Look who's here?
Who decided to show up?
My young man after so long,
What are you here for?
Why did you just leave? "

Gabriel : "Jenny!!  Be Careful!!
I'm so sorry old man for what happened and leaving just like that, But I couldn't stay and do what you asked me to , something was bothering me and I knew that I had to leave.

I'm going to be honest, '' I was already so in love with Jenny, I felt happier than ever, I for the first time could feel that this was right and that everything was going to be just fine. I mean look at how happy I am, look at the way she cherishes and loves me.... she is the one. "

(While Gabriel and Drake were talking over something  that happened 1 and a half year ago, Leo gets angry he thinks to himself - '' I am gonna shoot you, kill u this time... What ever she calls you Gabe, Gabe goodbye!!!).

He gets his gun out of his pockets, aims at Gabriel.  
Jenny Suddenly notices that Leo was upto something, she didn't know what it was, but  could feel that something was not right...

She Noticed a Gun in Leo's right hand, and was scared as she saw the gun aiming right at Gabriel's direction...

she ran towards Gabriel to push him away or pull him towards herself, but before anything else could happen, she stood exactly between Gabriel and the gun, which she didn't know... a loud sound echoed the Haveli..

Leo didn't realize and he shoots....

As soon as anyone could figure what happened... Jenny fell on the floor. 

(Gabriel  😭 sobbing and totally confused...his anger raging...)

"Jenn my love, babe...uh..ba..baby open your eyes, you realize right , that you are scaring me?" (says Gabe in broken voice filled with grieve)

Jenn: (To herself - "I didn't know how to feel, what to feel, all I could feel was the pain within my whole body, I could feel the blood slowly draining out of my body, from the  part where I got shot....

I was scared, I was numb, I was Shocked, I could feel the pain in Gabe's voice as he called me... called out my name Ennumber of times..

I was numb, but I wanted to make sure that Gabe was fine.
I wanted to open my eyes, I wanted to tell Gabe that everything was going to be  okay, but I couldn't move, I was scared for our baby, obvio I never was shot before and didn't know what was going to happen....

I ummmm couldn't move, I tried murmuring but I couldn't, I was all numby numb, and Trust me for the first time I was so scared to death... I didn't wanted to die.. Nahh... Not yet..

I wanted to give birth to our baby, mine and Gabe's. I wanted to see ourrr babyy growww..
I wanted to spend time with the only person I ever loved  for the first time... With my whole n soul,
I didn't wanted to leave him so soon....
Noooooo I yelled within...

All I could do was pray to God - 

"God I know everything is in control... I know you are going to  take us through...Lord let thy will be done. Cover us all...."

Everything turned out black.

I no longer felt anythin' I couldn't hear anythin' I think I blacked out, I passed out.... ")

* * * * *

Well, that was just the prologue...
N I truly hope that you all will enjoy reading my first story...

Let's move to the cast

Main Characters-
So basically there are 2 main characters... Which will make 2 POV's
~ Jennifer (Jenny) - 27yrs old
~ Gabriel (Gabe) - 29 yrs old

Other characters who do play an important role in the whole story

~ Sarah (Saru) 27yrs old

~ Nathan (Nath, Han) 29yrs old

~ Darla (Jenny's mom)

~ Khushboo (Gabe's mom - not real tho)

~ Drake ( Gabe's father- not real tho)

~ Leo (Drake's and Khushboo's son) 29yrs old

~ Max ( Drake's and Khushboo's son) 27yrs old

~ Rucha (Drake's and Khushboo's daughter) 14 yrs old

~ Roy (Drake's PA) (Always with Drake)

Some guys who were appointed by Drake -
Gwen, Luca, Sam, Jihoon, Cameron .... N others

Some women who were appointed by Drake -
Lara, Sara, Sandy, Kate, Blue ... N others

Rucha's friends - Gam, cam, Badi, zara, Andy, Dora, Mona.

Kids at Cupid- Khusi, Jer, Sapna, Taylor, Lexi, Mia, Violet, Hazel, Prince, Liam, James, Benjamin, Oliver, Lucas, Ava, Arya, Brielle, Dionne, Fay, and many others

Pastor John

Pastress John

Church members - A lot of them, but here are some of them- Glory, Samuel, Charlotte, Chloe, Caroline, Emma, Sophie, Dew, Kai, Kayden, Aakash, Lucky, Clara, Brea, Jade, Kennedy, Lily, Rose, Scarlett, Jack, William and others...

Some at Jenny's work place -
(HERMANN'S HOSPITAL)
Dr. Jennifer - Cardiologist,
Dr. Sarah- Gynecologist (yay Jenny's bestie),
Dr. Sal - Cardiologist,
Dr. Mic- Opthalmologist,
Dr. Diya- Anesthesiologist,
Dr. Salvatore - Neurologist,
Dr. Wood- Endocrinologist,
Dr. Siya- Oncologist,
Dr. Kriti- Gynecologist.
They had 2-3 pairs of doctors fpr every field and departments

There are other helpers like ward boys, some nurses, Aunt lily, Aunt Shila, Aunt Anju, Uncle Rahul, Uncle Richie, uncle Lace.

Different security guards for different fields / departments

Annndddd  others.... If added.

Thank you everyone...

I wish you guys, all the love...
All you need to do is scroll  for next part....
Don't forget to vote 😜😝😍

******

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED