Chapter 15- I Finally Confessed...!!!

Gabriel's POV

I let out my breath....
Told her everything single thing since the day I saw her for the first time...
I felt myself shiver a little, I was nervous.... But later when I looked at her... In the eye I got normal... She listened to every single I was sayin.

She was aghast when I told her about What I did for old man.
She gulped down her saliva, I could see it, she was a little scared, but still she chose to sit and listen to everything I had to say.
I told her why I hugged her when leavin' the hospital, that was the very first time she prayed for me... I still remember, how soundly I slept that day...Just like a small baby.
She told me that she could feel my pain, which was hidden behind my eyes... Beautiful eyes and beautiful smile she mentioned... Never did anyone say that to me before... Everything I experience with her becomes the first time I ever did it... She was so special.

I wondered how she could feel my pain but then, she told me that she was inspired to me pray for me... God made her understand my feelings he made her pray for me.. She could read right through eyes... That was God's blessing on her.
After tellin' her things, she was in tears so was I.
I Told her about how good it felt when she comforted me, when she patted my back, when she Cafunéd my hairs... It was beautiful...

I thanked her for understanding me every single time and not pushing me away.
I also told her about how I knew that my life was goin ' to change into new one after bein' in God's presence, after bein' with her...

Finally I confessed my feelings for her...
"Jenny this may sound too fast or forward... But trust me it's true.
I knew to myself that you were the only one when I first laid my eye on you, and the feelin' kept growing every time we met, we came across."
"Jenny Belive me... I LOVE YOU, I love you so much ....!!! With you everything seems worth the pain I've been in, seems worth the change I'm about to have, cuz I know if I fall u'll hold me up.. U'll pray for me... N encourage me, with you I feel like growin' into a matured person who knows how life is... What love is.. "
" I would love to spend the rest of my life with you praising God... I would also love to marry you... I really would "

" I love you Dr. Jenny I really do...!!! "
I let out a breath
I heaved and said..." Jenny my life has been a livin' hell before that day.... When I took the step on not doin ' anythin' wrong... And let Mr. Thomas go... Before I first saw you... Trust me... Every single day seemed like a year and you don't want to hear it."
"But I will eventually let out everything that has been within' me burdening me..."

She was quite.
"I whispered Ummm Jenny hey, listen it's okay you don't have me answer me now... It's okay u can take as much as time you want...what's important right now is that u know about me.. And I let out things."

Jenny lets out a breath and whispers in a soft voice,
She motivated and encouraged me.
" Hey Gabriel it's okay, and thank you, thank so much for the Honesty. I appreciate your decision. Infact that's a great step U've taken. Keep it up and don't ever step back."

"That's true, u'll have to face consequences may be a lot of them... It may be difficult but, remember u need to stand strong, u need to overcome everyone of them With God's help.
I will pray for you, to grow more and more and more in Christ... I hope u come closer to him... "
" Thanks for trustin' me Gabriel. U startled me, when u mentioned about u had to kill, but the fact mentioned that you felt lighter as if all your wrongs were taken away from you.... Is how God forgives as long as you come to him with pure heart and repent... "
" That's what makes our God different. He doesn't punish the sinners or kill them, he changes their lives into a new one, he changes their hearts and accepts them. As long as they stay true to themselves and to God. "
" Relationship with God matters."

'I also respect and appreciate the fact that You Love me. That's amazin' thank you.. For lettin' me in."
"But I need sometime to answer you back. I need to wait upon God and know that he has chosen you for me. I hope u understand it."
"Untill then let's be friends.. "

I felt happier, when she asked me to be her friend...
I also told her that I'll be waitin' for her.
I told her that she could take all the time she wants, but I'll be prayin' to God to choose me as the only and only one for her.

Suddenly her cell phone rang... It was from the hospital, they needed her back for another emergency case... Good that she wasn't restin' at her home...
I sighed.
We rushed back to hospital and she ran straight into the OT, while I waited for her outside..
I checked on old man, and again stood outside the OT at some distance.

It took around 2 hours for the red light of OT to turn green and then be off.
The ward boys moved the patient into ICU.

When Jenny walked out the OT, she had this beautiful smile of her's, but she looked pale, she was tired...
I ran towards her and said.... "U look pale Jenny, come on let's get you somethin' to eat."
She happily nodded but said "Yeah, but let me check on patients before that , so that I'll be rest assured to eat... And then I'll directly go home after havin' meal with you.."

I told her to be careful cuz, she didn't look well, I was worried... I told her that I would be waitin' outside her room in her department.
She checked on her patients while, I waited for her to come back soon and was thinkn' about how I confessed it to her...  I Felt better after tellin' her everything.
I was so happy, I was so ready to do anythin' for her.....
Soon she was back, she went into her room and changed into casuals.
She smiled when he came outside the room, while I smiled back at her.
I ordered chicken sandwiches and coffee, I Insisted on paying... She wasn't agreeing... Later she was convinced when I agreed on lettin' her pay the next time.
I giggled Next time.

She whispered "thank you Gabe for the lunch"
I surprisingly asked her to repeat.
And she did.  I repeated behind her "Gabe"
Jenny exclaimed "Yeah Gabe! Can I call U that??"

I was happy, joyful, it was amazing to hear her Call me Gabe. No one ever called me that with such sweetness and innocence.
"Yeah, yeah, sure, please do I exclaimed
Gabe sounds awesome."

Later before leaving we exchanged our numbers..
I saved it as Jenny and wished for her to save mine as Gabe.
I chucked, she waved at me and left for home, while I walked back into the hospital and went into ICU.
I sat there untill Leo and Max showed up.

* * * * * *

Thank you guys.
Don't forget to vote, like and comment and share...

* * * * *