Chapter 19- Pancakes...!!!

AT JENNY'S HOME

Jenny walked to the kitchen and arranged all the ingredients used for makin' pancakes and placed them on the kitchen table.
A couple of minutes later Gabriel entered the kitchen and said - '' Hey Jenn, thank you, these are really comfortable'' pointing towards the pants.
"Yeah they are" beamed Nathan in a loud voice from distance.
''Oh! Good, I'm glad u guys liked them, and feel comfortable. Exclaimed Jenny.
"Ahemmm... Ummm, how do have them?.. I mean... Err....'' Stumbled Gabriel.
"Oh well, so there was this youth meeting here and it was dark and was quiet late... So I insisted them on staying back. So they all decided to stay the night here.
Girls got comfy in mine and Sarah's clothes... But we didn't have any for guys... So we gave them loose pants.
The first thing which I did next mornin' was got into a mall and purchased a lot of men pants. These pairs are new ones which you both are  havin' on. "
Answered Jenny.

" Uh... Ohhh..ohhh woww chortled Gabriel.
That's so thoughtful and considerate. Said Gabriel.
"Yay! I had to make them feel at home..."

"Soo wellll! Let's getttt startedddd Gabe." Exclaimed Jenny.
"Yeahhh let's do this Jenn." Cheerfully said Gabriel.
"Jenn is a name again... Wowo not bad..." Said Jenny.
They both chuckled.

Jenny said with polite and sweet tone... Yet in a thinking way...
" Okayyy so here we have all the Ingredients.... Pointing out the particular item- weee haavveee Eggs, Milk, all purpose flour, Baking soda, sugar- let's use brown sugar, we have salt, toppings ohhh I need to prepare those."
"Ookkaayyyy... So are we good to go with it..??? " Exclaimed and asked Gabriel.

" Yayy, we were... Well, Gabe, please beat these eggs for me.
I'll prepare the rest dry batter, then we'll add milk to it and then the beaten eggs...later I'll prepare all the needed toppin's while you are suppose to grease the pan with butter kkkk..." Detailed Jenny.

" Yeah sounds like a whole pancake plan...
Kkk I'll beat the eggs. "

Gabriel beats the eggs. Jenny adds the beaten eggs into the batter after adding milk and other ingredients, she mixes them well, Gabriel helps her to stir them well, makin' sure not to leave any lumps.. And finally the batter was ready nice and soft yet thick.
Gabriel greases the pan. Jenny prepares the Toppings - chocolate cubes, strawberry, almonds and walnut into pieces.

"Wowww! That's already yummm" hummed Gabriel.
Chuckled Jenny.

She starts makin' the pancakes.
She makes some pancakes. She also adds toppings.
Gabriel asks- "Hmmm wowww they look really delicious, can't wait to have them already...
Jenn can I try and make the next one pleasee."
Jenny chuckles and answers- "Mmhmm yeahh obviously, u wanted to learn them Mr. Chef.
There you go..."

They laughed..
He gets a little confused and messes up a little, while Jenny fixes and cleans it, she helps him, she holds his right arm and guides him to circle the batter on Pan and trust me it looked greattt.

Gabriel learnt it tho.
He himself made the other 3 pancakes.
Jenny serves and decorates the pancakes adding caramel from the top.
While Gabriel enjoys the way she does it, he had this soft, faint smirk on his lips.

"Comeon now let's sit in the yard Gabe" said Jenny.
She carried the Pancakes while Gabriel followed her way to yard.
Sarah got the dishes, juice, caramel syrup and chocolate syrup , fork and knife from the kitchen With Nathan's help.
They got pretty well along.

Jenny and Gabriel sighed a relief and happiness when sat on the wooden chair in the yard.

"Wow this place of yours is pretty good, it's beautiful and trust me Jenny it does feel home in here..." Admitted Gabriel.

Gabriel to himself - "since when I walked in this place, it feels so good and peaceful and like real home. Whereas at Haveli it doesn't feel home... Yay it's beautiful but it's just a house."

"Hey Gabe what are you thinkin'?" Asked Jenny.
"Ummm nothin' much... Just about how good this place is.. Ur home, it does feel home..."
Both chuckled.

Soon Nathan and Sarah Joined.

Sarah served the pancakes into dishes.
Sarah sat beside Jenny while Nathan sat beside Gabriel right infront of Sarah and Jenny.

Sarah prayed over the meal. And they started...
" Ummmmmm wowwww sooo delicious Jennyyy/babbeee " replied Sarah and Nathan together to the delicious taste of Pancakes.
Approved Gabriel with a sweet hummmm

"Wowww, Gabe hence proved that you are a good chef... Well, let's say pancake maker right now. " Said Jenny.
"Yayyyyy"
Laughed everyone.

They all laughed, talked, enjoyed each other's company, talked a lot and lot as if they all knew each other from ages.

After havin' pancakes.... Sarah and Jenny took all the dishes inside while the guys sat outside enjoying the beautiful scenery and beautiful colors of the sky.
Sarah insisted on cleanin' the dishes and she asked Jenny to accompany the guys...

Jenny ambled her way out and sat with them.
Nathan exclaimed - "Jenny hey! Thank you for havin' us this is beautiful, every bit of it.
U both are so lovin'
Oh where's Sarah???"

"Well, ur welcome Han. Sarah's inside the kitchen she's cleanin ' the dishes." Answered Jenny

"I'll give her a hand.... We'll join u soon" Nathan exclaimed runnin'

"ummmm heyy Sarah, let me give you a hand" whispered Nathan.
"yeah sure, I could use some help here, Thank you tho" said Sarah.

While Gabriel and Jenny were taking  a walk around the yard and were talkin'.
Gabriel interrogated " hey Jenn I wanted to ask you this, I could really use some advise. ''
" Yeah sure I'm all ears" said Jenny.
"Ummm well... Err.. Err.. Like  ummm as you know that I'm not goin' to work for old man anymore... I was wondering what else I can do for a livin' and here's also this thing like once old man knows my decision he'll obviously kick me out of the house... Probably he'll even ban my cards and I'll be all empty pockets.
So I'll have to get a flat before that... Right??? "

"Well, regarding, what you'll be doin'
Tell me about your education, your hobbies or what you like doing?" Asked Jenny.

"Okay, so I've completed my bachelor's degree in Cardiology. Also completed my masters in cardiovascular sciences."
But then after that I didn't thought of doin' anythin' else.... I was thinking to get a Job in clg or medical  I mean hospital but was engrossed in somethin' else...
But trust me I was focused to complete my degrees... No matter what.
Yeah I used to still kill back then. "
Answered Gabriel.
" Ahem uhhh... " Jenny clears her throat.
Ohhh woww that's great.... Good to know that U've completed your masters too
Well I think I have a job for you... You see I was in search of an Assistant professor for the students who learn and  practice at our hospital, the one before left...which is y I had to handle everything.
So If u are really lookin' forward to get a job and deal with students.... Then this is it.
Think and let me know... Once you agree I'll give you the details. Okay!!! "

" okay that'll be great Jenny... I'll let you know tomorrow, if that's okay"  asked Gabriel.

"yeah sure take your time" replied Jenny.

"Thank you so much Jenny" whispered Gabriel.

"sure, Anytime" Replied Jenny.

* * * *

Thanks you guys.
Don't forget to vote, like, comment and share.

* * * *