Chapter 2- Feels Different In A Good Way!!!

Gabriel's POV

We had fun havin' meal together, while within I was a bit terrified to be Honest, thinkin' n wonderin' if old man asks details, which he never did....
But this time for me it was different,
All I did was right, but it was still hidden from everyone except for Nath...

As I was still in my own deep thoughts, I didn't realize that Nath was standin' right beside me with his right hand on my shoulder.....

"Buddy sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but I've been standin' here past 10 mins and it's new that u didn't realize it.
Where have u been lost?, what r u thinkin'?" Asks Nath.

I let out a breath, cuz I was unaware that someone was so close like right beside me standin' while I was lost...

" Well, Nath it's nothin'.... "

" Woah, sure, it's nothin', to me it seems different, do u know, if any of our enemies were here, they would have shot u one by one.... U need to be alert, aware n careful, no matter what...."

"Ahhhhh Wait, let me guess..... Sooooo u were thinkin' about all that happened this mornin' were you?" Asked Nath

"Yes man, let's just go somewhere out n breeaathh..... I need to think n refresh myself, my brain to be specific."

"Yay! So Gabriel, I just want to let u know, that no matter what happens I'm with u brother, I've always got ur back... Okay! Just don't let this good side of urs, which was discovered this mornin' get disappeared.....
C'mon let's go...." said Nath

As we were in Car, n I was driving... Our ride was mostly silent with songs playin' on the playlist....
I didn't know which way I drove, nor did Nath tried to ask about the path or where we were goin '

Suddenly we reached a place called Cupid' s orphanage. I was amazed at the view it looked beautiful.
The word cupid caught my attention, who knew the word cupid was actually practised in here...

While I was still thinkin' if we should go inside or not, Nath Jumped out of the car and said "c'mon man, get out of the car let's see what's inside, let's meet some small little kids....."

We both walked in, there were good security facilities in there.
They greeted us with huge smile, they asked what we wanted?,
Luckily Nath said - "we just want to meet the kids, n want to spend some time with them os that is permitted ???"

I literally started wondering if that was the correct sentence used, but to my surprise the security said "yes it is permitted all u need to do is just enter the building a lady will greet u n would instruct you about the necessities to be followed around the kids."

As soon as I heard that, I was relieved... Cuz I seriously wanted to know what's in here.. Wanted to meet the kids, refresh myself around these innocent and sweet little souls.
I looked at Nath,
We nodded n headed in... The lady greeted us, asked us few questions n we answered her, Cherry on top Nath answered the same as he did to security 😅.

She gave us some instructions n rules n details that were vital, which were to be followed :
° No products allowed from outside
° If u want to gift kids, there is availability of huge shops n malls inside cupid, u can purchase them from this place itself .
° use of clear n good language is very necessary around these little kids.
° Don't talk about personal things which would make u sad n children sad too because they are sensitive.... N can feel through expressions...
° You can ofcourse share your good experiences with children to motivate them, inspire them....... N nnnn etc... There were a lot of things... She mentioned and she handed us a file with same printed rules in form of hard copy.

She said..." So good of you to come and meet our children, I hope u enjoy your day..

Trust me it was good
The lady was a sweet talker, she was beautiful tho...she was aged just as my mum..

We got inside the mall brought some beautiful dresses n clothes, sweets, chocolates, books, some of Nath's taste n some of mine for these little toddlers, if I'm bein' honest I was excited to see them.

As we entered in the children's zone.. I was mesmerised at the view, yeah madly- There was this beautiful Young women who had no idea, that I was seeing, observing her....

The way she laughed with kids, she played, she smiled, she talked, the way she talked.... It seemed that she was humble n beautiful innocent soul, she was surrounded by kids, they hugged her, kissed her beautiful soft cheeks... It was all beautiful.......
She made my heart feel softer n made, made my heart melt with these tiny gestures of her's. It was engrossing. It felt that I was arrested but Belive me I was astounded...

She had beautiful long wavy hairs which were dark brown in colour, they were tied into a pony tail, but the way sunshined on them looked beautiful.... I was amazed, those small hair flicks, loose strands, which rested on her cheeks made her look gorgeoussss...

She was dressed in black shorts and full sleeve top which was purple in colour tucked in, she wore this boots which came up till her knees...

Her eyes were beautiful I thought to myself 'they were carved so beautifully' they were blue green in colour, she had long beautiful natural curved lashes, they were just as pretty as she was...
To my sweet surprise she wasn't wearing much of makeup......

Belive me.. I was lost at the sight, how can someone be so sweet and beautiful, I felt that my heart literally came in my mouth, my heart skipped a beat, yet it beat (read in past tense for beating) faster....

"I don't know y, but I felt like she was everything I ever needed... Obviously silly right....????"

"Who thinks/feels so much just at the first sight????"

I do not know but, I felt different In A Good Way...
Felt like I wanted to be with her for rest of all my time n life, for the rest of my lifetime, I wanted to know her....yay I did!!!!!

Wanted to talk to her.., suddenly I felt like makin' everything right... Huh who knows how to do it....????

"Can I say that this was love at first sight.....?????"

"Who knew how that felt.... Well, atleast I didn't know....
I didn't feel this ever before, I didn't know this feeling until NOWWW!!!!"

But probably this is what love is... Is it????

Like u feel bein' with that person forever... No matter what, fightin' for her, protectin' her.... Wantin' to look at her everytime... Doin' everythin'she ever wanted to do.....??????
Makin' her feel loved, cared,....????

Is it...???

Well, I personally, I honestly think

"L O V E AA TT F I R S T

SSS II GG HH TTTT...."

* * * *

So do u all think.... Will he gather it all n talk to her....
Let's find out....

Stay tuned for the next  part...!!!!

* * * *