Chapter 3- Good Day!!!

Jenny's POV

"Saarrr I'm doneeee.... Come on let's go, are u all cleaned up and ready to go..??"

"Yay!! I'll be out in a min just let me grab my handbag and cellphone" said Sarah

"Ok I'll be downstairs waitin' for youu.."
I sprinted downstairs, got my car ready and Sarah jumped in...

We were both happy and excited as well to meet the kids, we kept babbling about all the previous meets with the kids and discussing about what we were goin ' to do today.....
Soon we reached Cupid' s Orphanage.
Sarah Jumped out of the car, while I quickly parked the car in parkin' lot and we walked in Cupid's.
As always security greeted us with huge smile and because I mostly came and visited, I used to get hugs from almost everyone... N guess what?? Same happened.... They all greeted us with Hugs.....

We walked inside the building and Mrs. Gilbert the sweet lady greeted us, we greeted her back.... She was happy to see... N so were weee...
She gave instructions to Sarr as she visited after long time, while I waited for her to finish.

We hurriedly got all the gifts snacks, books, chocolates, sweets.... For the children and ambled our way to kids zone.
Khusi and Jer both 6 yrs old kids noticed us, they loudly called out our names and came runnin', as soon as other kids heard our names they all happily sprinted towards mine and Sarah's direction.

It was a good day, we all played, the kids didn't leave our sides, they were hugging us, kissed us on our cheeks and hands, takin' us to play, they were excited and so were we 🤩...

It was an amazing day trust me, didn't even understand and the time flew... Soon it was goin' to be dark.
But we made sure that we would take advantage of every single moment with the kids, it feels good, so good, loved. Cared, cherished.
We had this emotional connection, which made us so attached and kept our bond strong.
Every time the bond kept growing stronger and stronger, Children used to share most of the things they went through from the previous till the present time we met.... They shared every experience with every visitor.... Time fell short for us talk... Yeah we had a lot to talk....

Other visitors kept comin' but can't help neither did we wanted to leave children's side nor did they wanted to leave ours.... So other visitors joined us....
We all played and enjoyed together.
Trust me... To my surprise when I was gazin' everyone's faces and emotions, I found every single person n every single kid smilin' and happy... It was so mesmerizing to watch this beautiful view!!!!
I loved it.... It was truly a good dayyyy...

Oops! I forget to mention.... I saw this guy for the first time in Cupid's, I think he came with his pal, yeah so this guy looked happy but he had dark eyes as if there were a lot of emotions hidden behind that beautiful smile of his...
Well, this may not be right/ or not wrong, to try n understand people by lookin' in their eyes, but trust me, that's God's gift given to me. Yay I always thank God my heavenly father for this beautiful Gift he's given to me...

When I looked at this guy's eyes, yeah he did have dark eyes, but his eye colour was silver and it was beautiful, I saw him smiling, I also saw a single drop of tear glistening, which was about to fall on his beautifully carved cheeks, with long subtle face with honed Jaw, but he wiped the tear off.
The way he looked at children.... Was pure, he had this innocent, sweet and love filled gaze...

U know what they say....  "Eyes never lie... They talk.!!!"
I could feel it, his eyes talked.

As I was still lookin ' at him Khusi jumped over me into a big hug and I was drawn back into reality from those thoughts and observin' skills of mine... Duh..!!