Chapter 1- Felt Something Was Wrong...!!!

Jenny's POV

Let's see how this story started!!!!

Exactly one and a half year ago.

When Gabe (yay that's what I call Gabriel) and Han (Nathan) were heading back home after completing some work given to them by their father Drake.

Gabe had this relieved look on his face.

"Hey! Man what's with that relieved look on your face. Wait, tell me that you let Mr. Thomas go..." Said Han

"Man you've known me since forever" said Gabe

Nathan asked- "yes buddy but I want you to tell me something...."

Gabe cuts and says "Man, I know, exactly what you are wondering, that why I didn't kill Mr. Thomas and why and how I let him go... ''

Han says-" yay man, what's that all about... How did you not obey your Old man? "

Gabe: "Nath I don't know what it is all about, but I feel that I've been doing so wrong all my life, I myself don't know since when....
Here's what happened
I went in the pet's house-"

(Gabe : "Hey Mr. Thomas, how are you?"
Mr. Thomas: "I'm doing just great.!!! Nice to see you Gabriel, so what brought you here in my pet house. "
Gabe:" well, I came to see you, most of the times we all know where you are, so here I am  in pet house to see uh. _husky voice "

Mr Thomas :" Gabriel, what are you upto my son, wait, so is it that Drake asked you to kill me... Because I feel the change in your voice.... Its the tone and voice you use when talking to your victims.... So what ,are you going to kill me.... "

Gabe:" Yes!!!! I'm here to get you killed, But I won't, not this time Mr. Thomas, I won't kill anyone and not again anymore....
Listen to me very carefully and do as I say...
- I want you to go far off from Texas, along with your family. Just leave this place, because if Old man finds out he'll come for you!!! "

Mr. Thomas:" But son, well, Thank you Gabriel, God Bless you my son.!!!!"

Gabe to Nath -" Nath you know what, I felt so damn good to hear these words
''thank you Gabriel, God bless you my
son!! ''

Gabe to Mr. Thomas- "Umm...Thank you, I guess
Now go ASAP.... AANDDD YAY take care Mr. Thomas..."

(Mr. Thomas hugs Gabriel and leaves...)

"This is what what happened Nath.
I felt I was dying, I feel broken man....
I had to do this bruh."

Nath: "oh! Man I knew you weren't ruthless, I knew this was coming, you did the right thing man! I knew you would realize......"

Gabe: "woah hang there, we've reached back to Haveli
That damn big concrete palace.
Let's get in...
By the way man thank you for supporting whatever I did..."

Nath: "Anytime bro!
Let's go inside."

They walk in Rucha (14 yrs old sister ) greets(while playin'with friends) them and comes running towards Gabriel, and he picks her up, rests her on his arm.