Chapter 20- With You...!!!

Sarah and Nathan joined the walk, joined Gabriel and Jennifer.
The view was amazing, the sunset was beautiful.
No one understood how time flew.
Sarah said with persistence in her voice "comeon you guys let's watch some movies , it's sunday, let's enjoy, what do you think?"
"Yeah come on" instantly replied Nathan.
While Jennifer and Gabriel nodded their heads in approval.
'' okay then I'm goin' to select a movie...." Yay" informed Sarah Instantly.
They all nodded
They walked in and watched the movie... One after other... They were engrossed.
They all enjoyed. While Jenny checked the time it was 9:00 pm she walked towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone.
Soon Gabriel followed her...
"Hey, Jenn don't you want to see the movie.?"
"I do but it's time for dinner... So I was thinking to cook somethin' for dinner, what do you feel like ?" asked Jenny.

"Hey Jenn don't tire urself up, let's order something" said Gabriel.
"uh-ohhh okay, that will do too." answered Jenny.
They walked back to living room and asked Sarah and Nathan about what they wanted to eat.
Finally they decided and Gabriel ordered the food.

After few minutes around 35 minutes their order was at home. Gabriel took the take-out , Jenny rushed to the door to pay.... But till then Gabriel had already paid.
She sighed... "Oh Man! I was suppose to be paying."

Gabriel chuckled and they got back inside.
They opened the take-out.
It had Chicken cheese pizza, chicken biryani, chicken shawarma, cold coffees, and chicken barbecue.

They all enjoyed the take-out and watched the movie....
No one realized that it was already 1:00am.

Gabriel checked his cellphone.
He was Shocked.
He sighed and shouted in shock " The heck Nath. It's 1:00 am already.... How come we didn't realize man...???"
"Wait!! What? U gotta to be kiddin' me..."
He hurriedly checked his cellphone "oh my God". We should leave. Said Nathan.
Gabriel nodded in approval.
Sarah said - Hey its late, why don't you guys stay the night. You can leave in the morning".
Jenny said "yeah it's late.... U can stay... There's no problem at all... I'll just clean the room upstairs... It's at my right and Sarr's left ."
"So you both are goin' to share the room right.? "
"Yeah, yeah" replied Nathan.
"Uhhh... Er... Ummm. I think..." Gabriel was stopped by Nathan.
" Hey thanks Jenny and Sarah, that's really sweet and kind of you both."

"Well then, that's settled... Comeon now, let's continue with the movie." Babbled Sarah.

"Yeahhhhh" everyone replied.
"I'll join you guys in a bit..., I just need to put sheets on the bed and clean a little.
I'll be back in 20." said Jenny and made her way to the room.
Was stopped by Gabriel.
"Hey Jenn, wait, let me help you.
We'll finish it faster. " said Gabriel.
They cleaned the room, dusted it, changed the sheets and were back to watch the movie.
They all made themselves comfortable on sofa.

Everyone, every single person amongst those 4 fell asleep there and then...while watching the movie.
Nathan leaned on the Sarah's shoulder , Sarah leaned on Nathan's head, Jenny leaned on the sofa, while Gabriel leaned on Jenny's shoulder.
Untill mornin' the scenario was changed. Gabriel's head was on Jenny's thigh, and her hand in his hair.
Sarah's head was on Nathan's lap. And Nathan's head on sofa, while his hand on small of her waist.

TV was still on. Sarah's toe pressed the remote control of the TV and sudden loud sound from the TV woke everyone.
They were all shocked.,
"What's that, make it quiet already...." Everyone together.
But the sound didn't stop.
They were now awake...
And laughed on the way they layed and slept. It was funny tho. They couldn't believe that they actually fell asleep on the sofa. Yet felt so comfortable and warm with each other's company.

They all walked upstairs and cleaned themselves and changed.

Sarah went to her room, Gabriel and Nathan went to the room which was cleaned by Jenny and Gabriel, Jenny walked into her room.
They all took warm showers and relaxed themselves.
Soon everyone got ready to seize the day.
While Jenny quickly toasted some Breads made 4 cups of coffee.
They sat on the dine and enjoyed the breakfast.
" wow man! Jenny so really are so considerate. Thank for the breakfast tho." Said Nathan.
Let's do this again soon, let's hang out more. It's beautiful bein' with you guys. '

They ate the breakfast chit-chattin' and later ambled their way to the garage, saw each other off with a hug.
Jenny and Sarah's drove to the hospital while Gabriel and Nathan back to the Haveli.

* * *

AT HAVELI

Gabriel to himself - " wow what a day that was... It was soooo beautiful and happy day... Dude I can't believe that I actually spent the night at Jenny's on Jenny's lap. I hope her leg doesn't pain.
How well did I sleep. Not even once, I woke up, and her hand on my head in my hair... Made me feel safe, secure, and loved. "
"Those pancakes were awesome. She is awesome. Her home feels like home.
How does she even mange it.
It's so peaceful over there.
Every moment that I spent with her yesterday was precious, is precious."
"When we Prepared pancakes, the way she taught me, showed me how to do it, held me arm, fixed the mess, the way she talked to me... So fearless, and brave and bold... Andddd I don't even know the words."
"When we walked.... It felt like home. Like we were married and we were walkin' enjoying the dazzle of sun setting and greenery of the trees and grasses. Beautiful colors in the sky. It was all so beautiful. I feel so Jubilant."
"Did I ever even enjoy these small things, yet so big. They made me so happy."

"And Jenny thank you for the advise, I think I'm gonna do it, that way I could learn a lot of things and even possibly be closer to you. I would like to be the Assistant professor. "
"That way I won't have to worry about the post situation when Old man knows what I'm goin' to be doin', Oh Gabe.... World seems so easy now, less pain. Less worry, more joy, and more peace."

"Oh! Beautiful loving father Thank you. Thank you so much God. For, for everything, for all the pain and suffering and for this great peace and inner beauty of my soul. Lord help me to stay this way always and forever, help me to become stronger.
Lord help me to seek you more and more, lord help me to draw closer to you.
I now know.... What it feels like to be happy, to be in God's presence. "

" All of this, every single bit of it is majestic and wonderful. "
Jenny I now also hope that u actually find the answer soon.... Because every single moment that I spend with you, helps me to know you better and makes me more in love with you."

I could do this everyday, be with you, spend time with you, walk with you, cook with you, watch TV with you, fight over who's goin' to pay, Clean the room with you, wash dishes andddds everything but with you."

"Praise God with you, Be in his Presence with you.
Worship God with you.

Pray to God, thank him, Bless his holy name."

* * * *

Thank you guys
Don't forget to vote, like, comment and share.

* * * * *