Chapter 10- I Was Conflicted...!!!

Gabriel's POV

As I was still sittin' on the chair, where Jenny made me sit, Nath came and sat next to me.
He asked me - "where is your cellphone, did it not ring?"
I told him - "what ring, I don't know, I may have put it on silent after enterin' in here..."

I removed my cell phone out of my jean's pocket and checked, it had 4 missed calls from Old man....
"The heck"   I gulped and called him back.

Old man answered the call and yelled...
"Where the hell have you been, y did you not receive my call..."
I sighed and said "I'm so sorry old man, I didn't realise that my cell was on silent, I'll be back home right away...."
He hung up on me...
I looked at Nath, he was curious about what might have happened... I told him "we need to leave right now."
He nodded, we got up from the chair, I looked for Jenny, she was still greetin' others, I waved at her but she didn't see...
I decided to leave and we left...

As soon as we reached Haveli, we both Sprinted in the direction of old man's office ASAP....
He was pacin' in his office while Roy his PA stood there with him....
Old man looked annoyed, all angry and exasperated...
I said  "sorry old man, my cell was on silent, please forgive me, what's with all the frustration on your face...??"
"Is everything alright..??"

"Shut the f**k up... Don't you give me an excuse for not recevin' my call, F**k that cell phone of urs, I needed you here back at that moment... Not now...
One of our spots were attacked, good that Leo and Max rushed and reached there in time, and got everything under control. "
" But what about the damage Huh!
U should have been here Gabriel, u should have... "He yelled and shouted at me.....

I was facin' downward, after he was done, I got closer to him, genuinely said sorry, and told him not to stress himself and exhaust himself, as he still needs to take good care and needs to recover from the surgery.
He calmed himself down, that very night he felt uneasy, he felt difficulty movin' and breathin', he had intense pain...
We moved him to the hospital by
1:00 am and the doctors started treating him... They called Dr. Jenny... She came ASAP and rushed into the OT, where they were treating old man, after an hour they moved old man to the ICU and Dr. Jenny spoke to us....
She was all confused and looked in dilemma, she said "we treated him successfully and whispered thank God..."

She shrieked in a low voice "what happened to Mr. Drake, why was he all stressed out, he had internal bleedin', which is not good at all for the person who was operated not even a month ago...."
"He was exasperated..."
"Sorry doctor" , I whispered, "Yeah he was stressed."
"It's okay for this time, but he needs to be under observation and proper treatment, rest for 6 months or let's say 5 months now is very vital, proper care, medication dosages on time...."
"Ummmm, if possible y don't you hire a skilled nurse for him at home...
Don't let him exhaust himself, keep him away from things, which would make him exasperated or too excited."

"Well, don't you worry Gabriel, he's now out of danger, everything is under control, thank God..." She whispered to me and patted on my shoulder, smiled at me and left...
"Thank you doctor..." I whispered..
"Thank you so much God, for havin' everything under control" I said to myself.

I sent mum back home with Leo and told her to rest well and check up on Old man in the mornin'....
As usual Nath bein' Nath not leavin' my side decided to stay back at the hospital with me....
I was sad and annoyed at the fact that I didn't know what to do now.
I told Nath that I would be back in sometime, and that I needed to breathe...
I went outside in the prakin' lot and sat inside my car..
I felt broken again, I didn't know what to think, I didn't wanted to kill anyone anymore because of Old Man's order, How could I obey him in such situation.. When I've decided on changin', on repentin' and not doin ' anythin' that felt wrong anymore...
I was Conflicted, I had this battle goin' on within myself, on top of that Old man wasn't well, he had to rest and not stress himself out...
I put my head down on steering.... For a few minutes...
And suddenly someone knocked the glass on my side of the car, I ignored, but the person didn't seem to stop Knockin'....

As I was about to give a death glare and yell on the person, I was suddenly calmed, When I saw that It was Dr. Jennifer... Jenny...
I quickly opened the car's door, got out of the car and hugged her tightly, makin' sure not to chock her out tho...

She was bowled over, she hesitated and said... "Ummmm hey, hey Gabriel... Ummm is everything alright...? Are u fine?"
She bein' herself - kind, very kind didn't push me off, but rubbed my back in solace and comfort, she comforted me...

I whispered to her "Nooo.... Jenny nothin's alright, I'm not okay Jenny, I'm not...
I'm Conflicted  bad in my own thoughts, I don't know what to do anymore, I'm fightin' a battle with Myself Jenny...
Whenever I think that I'm about to win somethin' goes wrong and I'm back to where I started, I'm back to zero... Jenny.
I'm back to zerooo.... "
Just know that I'm willing to change for God, for his grace upon me, I'm willin' to change for you, yes I am... But, but, I'm, I'm stuck Jenny, I'm stuck..... "

Few moments were silent, no one spoke anythin '.
I was still holdin' her...
She cleared her throat and said
 " Gabriel, listen to me, right now this may sound difficult, but all I can say is just trust upon God, and wait upon him, when u feel that there's no way, trust me Gabriel there always are more than one ways already opened.... But u don't see them at the moment.... You will see them eventually Gabriel. "
I nodded in response and felt better, she rubbed my back and broke the hug.

" Well, U said that u were willin' to change for.... "She exclaimed..
I cut her words.... Because I didn't know what to answer at this moment, I didn't know what to reply when she looked in my eye.... So I changed the topic...

I said " well, u knocked on my car's glass... "

" Uhh yeah, I did, like a lot of times... I can't open my car's door, there's no place for me to open the door... It's stuck because of your car, which u probably might have parked hurriedly.. So I wanted you to move your car.... "She responded.
I quickly gettin' in the car said -" yeah I'm sorry, I hurriedly parked it, not seeing where I was parkin' and brought old man inside the hospital building. "

" I know that's okay" she replied

I moved my car made, place for her to open her car's door... She got in her car... She waved at me sayin'  "Bye Gabriel, take care, see you soon " and she drove out of the parkin' lot.
I whispered Bye and went back inside the hospital buildin' and sat beside Nath....

* * * * * *

I hope u all are enjoying this story.

* * * * *

Don't forget to like, vote and comment u guys.
Thank you.

* * * * * *