Chapter 21- I Believe In You...!!!

There were no much of emergency cases today, which is y Jenny had some spare time. She had to check on the admitted patients and record their measurements.
She was Happy to see that most of them were goin' home today. Their recovery level increased in values.
She thanked God.

Later she was called into the practical laboratory for students to learn better and understand better, for those who aimed to be a cardiologist.
She explained them concepts which were difficult to understand.
She used model to explain.
Everyone understood and were happy.

Soon it was noon.
Jenny walked back to her department, her cellphone chimed, it was a message from Gabe it read "Heyy Jenn.
I'll be there in 20. Let's have lunch together, I need to talk to you about the Job, You offered. So plz wait for me."
"kkk I'm waitin' Gabe, be quick." Jenny replied.

Jenny waited in her room and checked on some reports, of the patients who needed her assistance. She studied them thoroughly.
She was distracted by her cellphone's tone, it was again a Msg from Gabe which said " I'm here''.
"Be there in 5." replied Jenny.
She tied her hair up into a bun and quickly went downstairs out of the hospital building.
Gabriel stood right on the main entrance and exit.
She saw him and walked towards him.

"Hey Jenn" said Gabriel
"Hey Gabe" replied Jennifer
" so what do you feel like?" asked Gabriel.

"I feel like chicken sandwich and Chicken Shawarma." answered Jenny.
"What about you, what do u feel like? ''
She asked.

" Same as you" he answered.
"okay cool" Jenny said.
She ordered and paid quickly.
"Well, well, that was quick." said Gabriel.
"Yeah indeed it was, remember me sayin' I'll be paying the next time... But u didn't let me... So I had to be quick here, or else u would have paid already. which I didn't wanted you to. "
Sighs and chuckles Jennifer.
Gabriel chuckles too.

Gabriel took the order and they walked towards a table under tree's shade.
" Ummm... Heyy.. Uh.. Oh.. I'll be back in 2." said Jennifer and rushed back.
Gabriel giggled and sat on the chair. Soon Jenny came back with 2 coffees and a watter bottles in her hand.
Gabriel smirked and said in a dramatic way"Well, thank you Ms. Jenn."
"Oh! Sure Gabe" replied Jenny placing the things on the table.
They started eating.
"Well, Jenn I was thinkin' to grab the Job you offered. I want to do this, I need it. So I better hurry. What all do I need to do to get the Job?" He asked.

" Well, that's a great news, I'm happy for you Gabe."
"So you need to get your certificates, degree certificates. Prepare a Resume and a Bio-data. Also bring a copy of research, if U've ever performed."
"Get them with you tomorrow.
I'll take you to the particular department and I'll tell you whom to talk to. I'll also inform them for Tomorrow's interview cuz they are already in search for a candidate.
They'll take your interview. So prepare a little bit. Be honest, clear, confident and brave okay! "
Gabriel nodded his head in positive response.
" If they hire you, you'll have to attend a programme of training for a month or so and then you'll be good to go..."
Said Jenny.

"Ahem...okay, that sounds pretty easy... I'll give my best, 100% . Jenn pray for me okay, I'll pray too. I Truly want to be hired and I want to work here. It'll be good to stay around." said Gabriel.

"Oh Man! Don't worry God is with you.
Have faith upon him and on yourself too.
I'm sure u are goin' to be selected.
I Believe in you." said Jennifer.

Gabriel surprisingly looked at her and smiled. He said with a sweet and gentle voice "No one has ever said that to me in person.. Before... It feels so good to know that there's someone who truly believes in what you are and what you are capable of doing ."
" Thank you Jenny, I won't let you and myself down."

Jenny smiled and pat his shoulder.
They enjoyed the meal. And saw each other off with a hug.
Jenny goes back to her department while Gabriel gets back to the Haveli and gathers his certificates, he makes a resume and a Bio-data, gets them printed. Attaches all the documents and certificates in a file.

He goes through all that he has studied, browses some interviews, stands in front of the mirror and practices talkin' about himself.
Well , yeah he feels a bit nervous, but he quickly prays to God and feels peace and easiness.
He presses(irons) a black formal shirt and a black formal trouser. He also polishes his black formal shoes.
He empties his backpack and neatly keeps his folder in it.

It soon turns dark outside.
Jenny leaves the hospital and gets in her car to go back home.
As soon as she reaches home, her cellphone chimes, it was a call from Gabe.
She receives it.
"Hey Gabe" she said
"Hey Jenn" I hope I didn't disturb you, did I ? " he asked.
" umm no U didn't, I just reached back home, so yeah U didn't disturb me. "
Replied Jenny.
" oh okay great than, well, I'm goin' to come tomorrow for the interview." informed Gabriel.
" Yeah, I've talked to Dr. Sal he'll be interviewing you tomorrow and there'll be this other sir from the students department. " detailed Jenny.

"woahh thanks, won't you be there?" asked Gabriel.
"Uhhh no, I've got patients to check on, but don't worry as soon as I'm done checkin' on patients. I'll be there waitin' for you outside the department." answered Jenny.
"Well, that's a good idea too , I'd be really happy to see you after the interview. Well, I also was thinkin' if we could go the hospital together. If that's not problem.
So that u know, we could pray before the interview." said Gabriel.

"Uhhh okay... See you at mine then. Don't be late. And Gabe, go to sleep now... Okay!
I'll see you tomorrow.
Good night
Sleep well." wished Jenny.

" Yeah Good night, sleep well Jenn" said Gabriel.
She hanged the Call.

After hanging up Gabriel whispered "Love you Jenn."

He jumped into his bed... And was off to sleep.

Jenny changed into her pajamas, got her stuff done, and felt sleepy
Soon she was off to sleep to.
Before sleepin ' she prayed to God for Gabriel. She asked God to help him, to guide him. And to be with him.
She thanked God for everything and fell asleep.
* * *
It was a new and beautiful day for both Gabriel and Jenny.
Gabriel was goin' to face his first ever interview.
While Jenny never felt before , what she felt now.
She was nervous for him too...

Soon Gabriel got ready and reached at Jenny's.
Jenny was all ready to seize the day.
They had breakfast together.
After havin' breakfast Gabriel and Jenny sat on the sofa as they still had 20 mins before leavin'.
Jenny held Gabriel's hand and she asked him to pray.
He didn't know how to pray, but he remembered how the pastor prayed, how Jenny prayed.
He prayed " Beautiful God, thank you for this day, for this Moment, thank for Bein' with us every day and every moment of our lives . God today's a big day for me, this is my first ever interview.
Lord I need u to be with me. I need you to talk with me, I know I'm a sinner, but I also know that you've forgiven me, U have cleaned me. Lord I'm ur son. And my father is a Victorious God. So is his son. Lord I accept the Victory, I accept the Job, thank you for helpin' me to go through it.
Thank you for choosing me for this Job.
Thank you father.
Lord thank you for sending Jenny into my life. Thank you that you helped her to help me.

I once again thank you for eevverreyytthhijnngggg.... In Jesus Name I Pray. "
Both together" Amen"

* * * * *
Thank you guys!!!!

Don't forget to like, vote, comment and share.!!!

* * * *