Chapter 6- Restless To Contentment..!!!

2 days later...

It was the day when Drake was supposed to be discharged.
Dr. Jennifer and Dr. Sal did all the necessary check ups and re-checked the progress and recovery.... Dr. Jenny confirmed all the measures and rates... and everything was just normal, all the reports were normal. Drake could make easy movements she asked the family to make a note to take good care of Mr. Drake, she instructed them to take care for him for atleast 6 months because it wasn't some ordinary surgery but heart surgery...

Also talked to Gabriel, Nathan and khushboo - gave them all the necessities to be followed and taken care of.
So Jenny told the family that now u can get all the dischargement formalities and procedures done....
Gabriel and Nathan got the procedures and formalities done.
And now Drake was ready to go home...
Jenny wished him good health and said to take care, she and Dr. Sal left...

They walked Drake to the Car, made him sit comfortably ......
Gabriel stopped a couple of seconds, somethin' kept botherin' him.... Soon he realized, he didn't want to leave, the thought of, if he could meet Jenny again or not made him restless, made him anguished, he swiftly sprinted in the direction of Jenny's department...
He reached her room, took a breath, walked inside and called out Jenny's name, which made Jenny startle, she got up from the chair quickly...
She asked Gabriel - "Is everything okay...''
Gabriel cuts her by holdin' her into a protective, passionate, big and long hug....
She didn't know what to do, she simply smiled and patted his back saying It's okay!
But Gabriel didn't leave her, he didn't break the hug, his eyes closed, his grip pretty tight so that she won't escape... Makin' sure that she could breath, and that his grip won't hurt her... Won't hurt Jenny.

Jenny broke the Silence by whispering - "Hey! You okay, Is everything alright...."

But Gabriel still didn't want to break the hug, he didn't reply, just nodded his head in response, and she felt his nod and continued patting his back with her right hand and cafunéd his hair with her left hand....
She could feel him hurtin' she heard his low sob,
She closed her eyes and Prayed within -
('' God I thank you for everything you do.
Lord you know this man, you know Gabriel, you know what he is, who he is, what he needs, what he wants... God you know everything about him... God he is hurt, his heart is broken, to me it seems that he is lonely, But God I know that you never let us be alone, or let us feel alone, you are always with us... Lord I pray that let him feel ur presence, your holy presence, ur peace, lord you heal this man , deliver him from all his pain and suffering.
Lord you cover him under your wings, keep him safe in your hands... Thank you so much God for hearin' me pray and listenin' to me... Amen!!!! '')

Jenny had tears in her eyes when she was prayin' for Gabriel.
She slowly wiped her tears and broke the hug to look at Gabriel, he himself was all in tears, he was sobbin', but he was smilin' at the same time.... She knew that he would now feel better, because God has everythin' in control....
She thanked God and helped Gabriel to wipe his tears off...
Gabriel looked at Jenny in the eye and said "thank you Jenny, thank you much, I feel good, I feel peace, yeah I loved the way you were pattin' my back and the way you were tenderly runnin' your fingers in my hairs.... Felt nice.... '
Both Chuckled....
Gabriel walked a few steps towards the room's door stopped, looked back, smiled and left...
Jenny smiled back....

Gabriel went back to car and drove back to Haveli... Makin' sure he drives slowly at a good pace and smoothly....
Nathan and Gabriel helped Drake into his bedroom....
Gabriel at once called everyone present in the house, in the livin' room including Leo, max, Rucha, maids, servants, Guards and everyone... And gave them some instructions regardin' care to be taken for Drake.
Everybody heard and understood they gave a positive response noddin' their heads and sayin' "yes"... and were dispersed back to the work they were doin ' earlier.

Soon it turned dark.. Jenny went back to her home, while Sarah went to the hospital, she had some patients to check, for their deliveries in labor room at maternity ward.
Sarah is a talented and excellent Gynecologist.
While we know that Jenny is an outstanding surgeon, Cardiologist...

Jenny cooked some dinner for herself, ate it, went through some patient's file, she was tired.... as soon as she saw Drake's file she remembered that she didn't keep it the rack at discharged patient's set... N carried back home.....
She suddenly remembered the way Gabriel hugged her into a protective hold, as if she was goin' to escape or disappear the next moment, she also remembered seein' him sob, she never felt this ever before, yeah she did hug others a lot of times and that was like casual yet genuine , but this was different, Gabriel's hug was different, he didn't leave her for long time.....

Gabriel went to his bedroom after feedin his Old man and feedin' him the medicines, he also made sure that Drake slept and khushboo was rest assured.
Gabriel layed in his bed, he took a pillow close to his chest told it tight and tried sleepin'.... But memories from today's flashed his brain.... He remembered bein' insecure, and restless at the fact that he won't meet Jenny.... But as soon as he sprinted to Jenny he felt good, he remembered Jenny Pattin' his back, which felt amazin' no...., felt very amazin' and good he said to himself.
The way she tenderly caressed my hair felt tranquil, felt calm and good.

He never hugged a girl before in such a way, he never felt so Restless to Contentment before, and so peaceful

Gabriel To himself- "I felt my shoulder a bit drenched was she cryin', I could feel her whisperin', but didn't know what she whispered, but wait, why did I cry, I know I was sobbed, but whyyyyy...???
I never felt this before, I don't know how to express how good that Hug felt, how good and carin' she is, she is tender and sweet, so lovin' and beautiful.
I felt unseen peace, but peace on other hand is peace, I loved it, I lived and loved that moment.
Her hold was everything which made me restful from restless, peaceful from peace less, it made me calm, it made me happy, I wanted to cherish her forever...
And now for sure I know I need her, I mean can you calm down when u just see someone, I don't know what happened but like,,,,, when I saw her I Serened, her touch Calmed me, gave me some kind of Contentment.... '"

" Did this ever happen to you....
Trust me that feelin' is beautiful, it is filled with pure sweetness and innocence..... Like u suddenly know this is what was missing, U suddenly feel contentmented..... "

* * * * * *

Let's see now where does this take Jenny and Gabriel....

* * * * * *

Please keep votin' and commentin'
Don't forget...
Thank you guys.
.
.
.
* * * *