Chapter 7- Unknowingly...!!!

Gabriel's POV

It's been weeks, since I've been chasin' Jenny, not havin' the guts to talk to her...
She even might have noticed me followin' her like an idiot.... She might have felt weird...
I just hope that she would have not taken me as a jerk... Pleassseeee no... Because I'm not one.
I just don't understand what to say, how to say, and what to do....

While I was still pacin' in my bedroom to and fro, Nath came in and sat on the sofa... He accosted -" Hey! Man I've been followin' Sarah for around a week or so and haven't got myself together yet to talk to her..."
"Every time I look at her, I feel good, I smile, but it's bad that I haven't talked yet, I'm screweddddd.... I'm screwed man...."
"What if someone else takes an opportunity and hits on her or confess their feelin's for her.... What am I gonnaa' to do then..... I'll have to make a moveeeee" groans Nath.

"Yeah Man u'll have to do that yourself, u'll have to talk to her, obviously she's not goin' to dream bout' you and understand the way you feel bout her..."

Small voice ("same for you boii Gabriel) to myself..")

"Yeah! Right, and, and what about you? Did you talk to Jennifer yet?"
Interrogated Nath.

"No man. Not yet but soon I will, I have decided or rather I was thinkin' to talk to her on Monday, after she's done checkin' on her patients.... What say?"

"Good go for it, I'll talk to Sarah soon as well...." Says and sighs Nath.

"Well! Nath let's go to bed, it's late and and I feel drowsy right now.
Good night... I'll see you tomorrow, let's talk tomorrow... Okay!"

Y"eah I'll be off then, Good night man! "
Wishes Nath and leaves.

Sun rises and shines, it dazzles it's rays on my face.... A new day comes...
I woke up and give my muscles a good stretch, I lay off the laziness and get under shower, the warm water touches my skin and my muscle relaxes well...
I get dressed...
I put on a black shirt and a dark grayish shaded ripped jeans, wore a black coloured sneaker with white sole at bottom.

I walked to old man's bedroom, while I was walkin ' I ringed up Nath and asked him to get ready and stand near my car...
I hanged up.... And entered old man's room, he was already up... Khushboo mum brought him breakfast, he ate well, I have him his mornin' medication dosage and helped him walk around the room itself. He did pretty well, he walked pretty good without holdin' me I made him sit... And later I left.

Nath was already standin' by the car,... I didn't have to call him again...
I unlocked the car and Nath jumped in...
I started drivin', Nath asked where we were goin'?...
Even I didn't know... So I told him -" don't know man, let's just hang out somewhere. Let's see what this day brings our way... N we were off..."

Nath nodded and smiled at me..
We reached far off from Haveli. I've never been this way, I've never been this side I whispered.
Suddenly I heard a euphonious, melodious sound... People were singin'... I saw at the direction' from where it came... That buildin' was named as 'EMMANUEL - GOD WITH US'.

Nath said- "Bro what's this, it looks like church to me.... Do u think we should go..."
I just nodded my head givin' Nath a positive response.
"Come on let's go" he exclaimed.

I parked my car in the parkin' area under shade and we ambled our way in ...
It was huge church, there were a lot of people in, all singin', hands raised, some closed their eyes... It was all new for us...
We walked a little inside and saw 2 vacant chairs in the third last row.
We both sat there, while most of the crowd was standin' and singin' I think worshippin' and Prasin' God are the right words to describe bout' what they were doin '...
Soon I felt my eyes closed, I could feel somethin', as if somethin' touched me, I was moved, I started hummin' the tune of the songs they sung....
Later singin' was done... Worshippin' part was done... And some woman came up in front on the dice, she encouraged everyone and asked if there were any testimonials, people walked up and gave their testimonies.... Mics were passed for the one's who were far off from the dice...
They gave their testimonies bout' how God had helped them, protected them...

To my surprise I saw Jenny climbing on the stairs, walked and stood next to the lady, the lady passed her the mic.
Jenny exclaimed with great happiness and it reflected from her beautiful face... And soul.
Enthusiastically she said - "Praise God!!!"
"Glory be our livin' CHRIST!!!...
I really am so greatful and thankful towards him, he really is a miracle worker, trust me even if You pray hurriedly but with faith, it does work, he listens to our prayers... So did he listened to mine."
"I had this situation, I was asleep and it was early mornin' when I got a call from hospital which noted about emergency surgery, I had to rush to the hospital for the surgery. Let me tell you I was changin' into surgery clothes and quickly prayed to God and asked him to help me and my team for doin ' the surgery successfully. I asked him to guide us and touch our hands and prayed for calmness and proper attention, while faithfully I also thanked him for helpin' us... "

" It wasn't an easy surgery, but everythin' is possible for our livin' Christ, no matter how difficult things get, God always solves it and eases it... The surgery was a success, and the sameday, later the patient himself confessed that he feels better.... What Great is our God.
while I was unwell, he sent a guy to help me from fallin' on the floor, I was dizzy back then.... I was thankful for the guy he sent and helped me... Praise God.... "
She said thankyou and left...

She sat in the third row from the front... After all the testimonials were done... A man named John stepped on the dice, he is Pastor John....
Suddenly I remembered that Jenny was givin' testimony about old man's surgery and about me helpin' her.... I smiled...

It was an amazin' feel, I felt grateful to be here....
He shared word of God with us... With everyone present in there...
It was good really good, people had Bible in their hands.... They opened to the word which pastor asked for.... And that word from that particular chapter was also bein' displayed on the screen.

Later on when the pastor was prayin' he said...." Anyone in here today who needs deliverance please come forward, stand here in front of the dice, anyone in here with heavy heart today please come forward, lord wants to give you lightness, he's willin' to take your heaviness your heavy weights, anyone in here who needs healin' come here please let me and our prayer warriors team pray for you, anyone in here who needs more and more of Jesus, anyone under financial crisis, under depression, under problems, no matter what problem come on here.... "

The sentence which mentioned Heavy heart and more of Jesus touched me... I didn't know about Jesus... But I wanted to know him.... When I was small I remember my mum talkin' about Jesus... Indeed I was very small.... But I do remember...

Unknowingly I stood up and my legs started walkin' towards dice.......

* * * * * *

Any guesses what would have happened next.... After walkin ' towards the dice..

* * * * *

Stay tunned for the next chapter...
Don't forget to vote, like and comment... Please..

Thank you guys.

* * * * *