Chapter 4- Coincidence...!!!

Gabriel's POV

I was interrupted by Nath.

"What are You starin' at Mr. Gabriel, wake up or do You want to stand here for the rest of the day just Gazin'....
Like accordin' to what I can see, I don't think, the children are goin' to come to us, it's other way around.... We'll have to go there....
Honestly doesn't seem that children would make a move from those two beautiful women...
And if u see properly, U'll come to know that all other visitors are walkin' in their direction already... Seems like they (two beautiful women) are kids favorite...
So do u understand Man...."
Exclaimed and said Nath

I cut him and said" Yes! Nath, I understand, let's go.... Cuz obviously by what I see and what u said... We'll have to make a move from where we are standin' right now towards kids.... Right!!
Did I get it Right????"
I laughed so did Nath

" Yeah yeah u got it right!!"
Laughs

We strolled our way towards the kids... We greeted them.. They greeted us back with their cute little smiles.
We distributed the gifts, chocolates, clothes, books... N everything that we got for them..
Every single child said thank you and gave a sweet smile, They looked so, so, so, cutteee, beautiful, innocent and pure hearted.
I was dis-heartened to know the fact that they were in orphanage.

I was slightly Startin' to feel the rage developing within me.. Just to see kids here..... Just couldn't help but be positive towards them and wish that soon they get parents and a good deservin' family... Who would adopt and accept them as their child....

But the way these toddlers played and laughed with them ( two beautiful women) to me it looked like great happy family with all brothers and sisters... Their attachment was beautiful it reflected from their eyes, which made my rage slowdown and it totally ended and changed into happiness, some kind of unseen satisfaction...

This day was unique, didn't know how time flew away, around kids, who knew comin ' to this place would turn out so great and that I would finally realize what true happiness, innocence looked like.

In my thoughts I thanked this beautiful bold and gorgeous woman who just seemed like everything I never needed.... And I also thanked to this wonderful little toddlers....

This is truee I could truly feel a small drop of tear glistening in my eye, honestly In a long time I never felt tear... This was the first time after my parent's sorrowful death.
That was the most scary, bad, downcasted, forlorned, gloomy, miserable and everything that is bad, is what that day was.... I couldn't move nor do anythin' I didn't understand what was happening, I was numb and dumb for around 6 months... These days haunt me bad... If I start to think  about it... HUH!

A small boy named Jer held my hand and I was swiftly back to reality... I picked him up and he hold me into a big long hug... That was peaceful and Genuine.
I could feel myself smilin' ☺️ within genuinely...

Nowwww... Oh boi boi I could feel someone's eye on me, probably it was her, but before I could see if it was her... A small girl jumped on her into a big hug.... N she slightly bent n hold the girl into a protective and big hug... So that she doesn't fall off....

Time passed by, and I candidly didn't wanted the day to be finished yet and didn't wanted to leave.
But the visistin' hours were off, kids had to rush back to, so did we... We had to leave, no one was allowed to wait after the time was up...

We walked to parkin' lot... N I saw her leavin' with the other girl... Probably she was her friend or maybe sister.
They left in the same car.... She was drivin', they swiftly took off and So did we both...
All memories from today came flushin' back but, but, but was obviously distracted by Nath...
He said- "those two young women were so beautiful.... I couldn't take my eyes off them.... One of them gave me this pure best friend or say sister vibe... And I felt like I would do anythin' just to protect n see her happy... While the other.... You know what I mean right.... It felt that she was my life-partner yayyyyy n guess what I know her name.. It's Sarah.!!"