Chapter Thirteen

MORE SMUT WARNINGS

Chapter Thirteen:

~Kellin's P.O.V. ~

I fixed my hair in the mirror and stared myself over. I was wearing a black pair of skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt. I just hoped I looked good enough for Vic...

I checked over my neck once again, deciding to pile on a few more layers of concealer. I didn't want Vic thinking that I'm abused at home or anything, because it's really not that bad. I just get yelled at a lot and occasionally something like this will happen.

I heard my phone vibrate and saw that it was a text from Vic saying that he was here to pick me up. I quickly made sure I was presentable-again-and dashed out of the front door. I smiled when I saw Vic sitting in his car, singing along and banging his hand on the steering wheel to whatever he was listening to.

I laughed to myself and climbed in the car. He blushed and turned the radio down, coughing awkwardly.

"Hey Kells..."

"So, whatcha listening to?" I asked, turning the radio back up.

The sounds of Katy Perry's 'Peacock' filled the car and I choked back a laugh, looking over to see Vic looking very embarrassed as he tried to hide his face and sink lower into his seat.

"Really, Vic? Really?"

"Shut up! She's a good artist." He snapped.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"It's okay, I won't share your secret love for Katy Perry." I said with a smile.

He smacked my shoulder and I giggled. I never would have pegged him as the type of guy to like someone like Katy Perry. But then again, I had always thought he was an as.shole and he actually turned out to be the sweetest guy alive.

"So what are we going to see?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I thought I'd let you pick when we got there." He said, reaching over to hold my hand.

I blushed as an overwhelming sense of warmth flooded my body. I always felt this way when I held his hand...or kissed him...or hell, even when I looked at him!

"That sounds good." I said, agreeing.

We pulled up to the movie theatre and walked up to see what movie we wanted to watch. There wasn't much out, but one movie in particular did catch my eye.

"C-Can we watch 'The Corpse Bride'?" I asked.

I'd seen it a million times and I was surprised they were showing it, but it was by far one of my favorite movies.

Vic smiled at me and kissed my cheek, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"No problem, Kells. Two for 'Corpse Bride' please!" Vic said, handing money to the girl working at the movie theatre.

I whined as she handed us two tickets and Vic gave me a confused look.

"I could have paid for my own! You didn't have to do that, Vic." I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Well, it's already done."

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest childishly.

"Fine, you can take care of the next date, okay?" He offered.

I nodded and grinned, biting my lip as I leaned up and kissed his cheek lightly. We walked over and bought some popcorn, which I cut in and paid for despite Vic's protests. I couldn't just let him pay for everything!