Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five:

~Kellin's P.O.V. ~

I walked through the classroom door and straight to my desk, throwing myself down as I automatically began staring out of the window. I could feel Vic's eyes on me, but I wouldn't turn around. I couldn't even look at him right now. He's just a reminder of how f.ucking stupid I had been.

It's been a few weeks since I found out about Vic. I haven't talked to him since and he hasn't tried to talk to me either. Although I constantly have Mike, Tony, and Jaime begging me to listen to him. But I'm not going to. Why should I? So he can trick me again? For all I know, this could be another bet of his. He's a f.ucking a.sshole.

I flinched at my own thoughts. As angry as I was at Vic...I still loved him. I think that's why I was so angry. Because for some reason, I couldn't stop loving him. He had played with my heart, lied to me, and yet I still loved him as much as I did when we first started dating. Not to mention the fact that while I'm over here, looking and feeling like sh.it, he seems to be perfectly fine. He's laughing with his friends currently, pretending he doesn't see me destroying myself. I know he can see it. I'm broken. And it's his fault. I just hope he has some sort of guilt from it all.

"Alright class! I trust that you all have your semester projects ready?" Mr. Way said happily, clapping his hands together.

I inwardly groaned and sank down into my seat. There was no way I was performing with Vic. No. Freaking. Way.

"Kellin! Did you and Vic finish your project?" He asked.

I heard Vic about to speak, but I cut him off.

"Actually Mr. Way, we've decided to do our projects individually." I said, not looking at Vic.

"That wasn't an option, Kellin." Mr. Way said confusedly.

"I'm not working with him. You can either take a grade for the song I'm choosing to perform or fail me, I don't freaking care." I snapped.

Mr. Way looked dumbfounded at my behavior. He shook his head and sighed.

"See me after class, Kellin." He said.

I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes, continuing to stare out of the window for the rest of the period. I could hear Vic and Jaime from the back, whispering. Probably about me. I tried not to let it get to me...but I couldn't help it. I spun around in my chair and Vic and Jaime's eyes caught mine.

Right then I gave him the most hate-filled, angry, glare I could. And I think it worked, because they both looked away immediately and shut up. Huh, all of these years I've been picked on and that's all it took to shut people up? If only I'd known.

The bell rang and while everyone left, I stayed seated, waiting or Mr. Way to bit.ch at me or something.

He walked over to me and leaned against the desk next to me. I refused to look at him though. I guess I'm just stubborn today.

"Kellin, what's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked coldly.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You don't...look healthy Kellin. When was the last time you slept? Or...or had a proper meal?"

I didn't answer. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I slept a full night or ate an entire meal...

"I'm worried, Kellin. The way you acted in class...that isn't you-"

"You don't know anything about me." I snapped.