. . . . chapter twenty.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG   OF   THE   DAY     :
begin again - taylor swift

. . . . . .

[ fast forward to tuesday ]

nothing new was happening that day at the restaurant. nice, but boring.

for starters, their cashier JI YOUNGMI was flirting with their most skilled chef MOON TAEIL, them throwing kissy faces at each other through the square hole where counter people get to interact with kitchen people.

parents still were forcing their anxious nine-year-old kids to speak out whole orders for them and shakily walk to the counter for a pack of gravy. 'life training', they say.

and the same fifteen popular k-r&b songs in the flash drive connected to the speakers that had boomed nonstop since their first days of work still remained, songs in the exact same order. due to this the staff, especially the tenured, already knew each of the lyrics like the back of their palm, growing sick of them.

if they were looking for a valid reason to resign, that would probably be the best one.

once jace finished serving cups of warm water to a table with a lovely elderly couple, he stood beside chia who seemed to be unoccupied yet lost in thought. "hi, bestie."

"do you not have customers?"

he dodged her sudden question. "what happened to lucky strike guy?"

"he's . . . there."

"what do you mean there?"

"he's in my couch because . . . well, he has issues, i don't know."

"you live together?"

"for the time being."

"oh. oh." his face turned devilish. "remember to take those std tests every two months, okay?"

chia clicked her tongue, striking him with the food tray in her hands. "christ! go back to work."

( ❑❑❑ )

Today 11:09 AM

Today 11:09 AM

< What time's yur out?

6pm >

< Ok.
< I can't pick you up....
< Because....
< You know. 😿
< Sorry.
< It's rainy so it'll probably be hard for you.

i didnot ask u 2 pick meup >
y u say sorry ? >

< Ok.

Today 6:06 PM

< Hello, Chia.
< Why do all yer DVD movies include at least 1 person hitting a cig? I'm trying to move on ☹

hahahahaha >
u dont have 2 muv on frm smocking ykno u can just pay me ;))))) >

< No.

oky. >
y r u touching my dvds btw >

< Only today.

ok >

< You text so dry.

**It's OK! ☺️

< Haha.
< Get home safe then let's watch a movie. 🙂

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )