Ready Set.......... Go?

"YES.......

I'll marry you babe" 

Like a last song syndrome , her words kept playing in my mind.

Like a video playing along a tune...,  Her smile. Our pasionate and endless kissing afterwards. The people cheering below us  kept flashing in my mind.

"Babe, eyes on the road.. baka maaksidente tayo nyan eh, saka yung kamay ko pede rin bitawan kasi namamawis na sya eh.." 

But i didn't let it go.. i smiled back at her and held it closer to me... without saying a word.. she knew it was a lost cause.

"Babe ang dami ko nakain kanina no? Na turn off ka ba?  i almost ate isang bandehado nang rice!! " 

"Ummm turn off.. i was actually turned on... i love your appetite.. the way you lick the bones babe... "

"babe!! " as she pinched my ears and saw her blush..

"Hahaha, saka Babe you're allowed to eat as many carbs as you like... madali natin ma-burn yan.." as i kissed her hand and winked at her.

"Besides na-miss ka ni .."

"Gerald !!...she exclaimed..

"why babe.. totoo naman.." i countered..

stop na with the teasing!!" she continuously blushed.. "or else..i lockdown ko ang Republic of Sarah" she added

"Babe tawagan natin sina Kuya, tapos si Mom at Dad , actually i called them kanina umaga and they are more than eager to meet you...

tapos  our wedding, whatever and however you want it to be.. pero kung pede maayos natin in less than six months.... and also Mom wants to help in the wedding preparations..

tapos since you're parents just came from the States , if it's ok with you..sundan nila sila tapos dun ako magpapa-alam sa kanila.. tapos maybe we can elope in vegas or in hawaii.

tapos ......" 

"hep hep.hep ." She started laughing .. 

I answered.. "BABE YES BABE!"

"Hahaha, madali ka naman pala kausap babe eh! and did i hear it right? Elope ? " she asked

"Babe kasi if i want the wedding of your dreams kaso i know it takes time to prepare.. and its not that i can't wait .....kaya lang hindi ko na ata kaya yung hindi na kita katabi matulog ..... atsaka ... basta babe  .. i just want to be your husband ASAP .. .."

 "ang daming sinabi !  ang haba nang explanation...!" 

 "Babe that's if you want lang naman... " i sighed and answered as if i was rejected..

"Naku naku ... Gege ha...may elope ba na nagpa-alam muna?" she asked

I pulled the car suddenly to the side...

 "Babe bakit tayo  tumigil??" she asked

 I released her hand and pulled her closer to me.... cupped her face and said... "can we get married now?" 

"Kung gusto mo babe. .. kaso pa-gabi na baka wala nang ... ... ." she answered with twinkling eyes

I kissed her passionately. 

"I love you Sarah...." i whispered as our lips part...

"Babe .. when i said yes... i already committed myself to you...irregardless of time...kahit andami ko pa dapat i-prepare so i can be a good wife to you... i'm willing to fast track it if you want.."