Getting to know you

Spell Torture ...that's what i felt when i saw her wearing nothing but undergarments.

"Sarah!" i shouted along with her Yaya.

"Aba kang Bata ka.. may lalaki dito!" her Yaya added.

She ran back to the bathroom as her Yaya looked at me from head to toe. 

The only thing i could do was to drink water.... cold cold water.

I'm in deep trouble.. i know that image of her will be flashing in my head every 5 seconds.

"Sino ka bang lalake ka ha?" she asked

"Gerald Anderson po.. Manang..."

"Gerald ... amerikano ka? mayaman ka? " she replied..

"Ah dad ko po american, yung mayaman.. comfortable naman ang pamumuhay "

"May trabaho ka?..may asa......"

"Manang " I heard Sarah shout from the bathroom.

"Kinikilala ko lang itong lalaking ito.. Sarah.. baka mamaya eh, di bale na nga.. pero may hitsura sya .. pogi ba, mas pogi dun sa mahilig sa tinola"

"Salamat po." i answered Yaya.

"Kaw ba boyfriend ni Sarah? " she asked me.

"Opo" i said.

Sarah walked in as i said that.. "boyfriend ?"  She smiled and looked at me.."talaga?" 

"Aba dapat lang Sarah ha,.. eh halos makita na nya ang kalulwa mo.."

"Manang naman!' Sarah shyly answered Yaya.

Lumapit ako sa kanya... " sana po in the future , maging asawa din" and held her hand.

"Naku ha iho.. i will hold it against you .. kaya panindigan mo ang sinabi mo..!" 

"Naks Manang English yun ah?" Sarah added

"Eh may kaunti naman tayong alam sa English kaya pede naman, di ba iho?"

Sumagot ako " Opo.. ! "

Nagtagal pa nang kaunti ang yaya nila sarah. She made some small talks about Sarah and what she's like. Di rin naiwasan ni Manang na magtanong tungkol sa akin.

"Pasensya ka na Babe kay Manang.. minsan talaga talo nya pa sina Mommy"  

"Sarah para na rin kitang anak...wag mo kakalimutan yan ha? "

Manang and Sarah both started to cry before Manang left. She reminded Sarah about the wonderful life the Geronimo's gave her and there must be a reason, only them can answer , why they chose to hid the truth from her. 

"Mag-iingat ka anak ha? Huwag ka masyadong matagal lalayo..., at ikaw Gerald.. ingatan mo itong Prinsesa namin ha?"

"Ako na pong bahala Manang.." i said.

Sarah was still crying after Manang left. I tried to calm her by my embrace. But her tears were not stopping.

"Sige babe, iiyak mo lang.. maybe you need to cry it out na.."

Although it was unbearable for me to see her crying , i encouraged her to let it out. I knew she loves her family so much and her situation is tearing her apart.

"Babe, sorry you have to see me like this..." she told me in between her sobs. "I love my family so much, pero di ko alam paano ko sila haharapin... especially si Kuya Diether.., i don't know what to do.."

I answered her " Babe, your love for your family will guide you on what to do.. , right now i know it's seems like there's no road to it...." 

I kissed her forehead .." but there's a way.. and i will help you find it.."