Our World

Minors... skip this part please.. wag tigas ulo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MS. PIGGY?#7%5!!!  ...  kunwaring pasigaw at galit  na sagot ko sa kanya pagkatapos nyang ikuwento ang nangyari pagkatapos nya umalis sa bahay namin.

We were both sitting at the end of the bed inside the room i used before. I stood up , pretended to be pissed and shook off his hand that was holding mine...

"Babe I'm sorry....i.."  sagot nya 

Pero bago nya matapos ang sasabihin nya, lumingon ako pabalik sa kanya.. 

"From now ON MR. GERALD ANDERSON ...

I gave him a very seductive smile..and in a very sweet tone i said to him ..

"Tatak ko yun...  Ako lang dapat yun...Promise mo Gerald...mula ngayon ako lang ang nag-iisang Babe nang Buhay mo, Ms. Piggy, Oink .. lahat na lahat na.. ako lang dapat Babe ha?"

Bigla nya akong hinila , niyakap sa may baywang at saka sinabi..

"mula nung nagkita tayo.. nung nag-kakilala tayo.. alam ko ikaw na ang nag-iisang beautiful, sweet, funny ...Naughty at pinaka-sexy na Babe sa buhay ko."

Dahan dahan nya ako inihiga sa kama. Laid sideways facing me with his elbow  propped against his head.  He was gently looking at me while brushing the strands of my hair with his hands. 

I don't how long we were in that position. Hindi nya inaalis ang tingin nya sa akin. he gives me this sweet longing look that cuts right deep into me. 

Hindi man kami nag-sasalita alam ko that moment we both understood what we are leading too.

"i love you Sarah..na miss kita sobra..." as he traced the contours of my face with his fingers.

I kissed his fingers when it hovered aboved my lips. 

"I love you Gerald...i missed you too.." 

He then claimed my lips with passion, kissing every corner and it's surrounding. He kisses my eyes, my nose , my cheeks and back to my lips. I felt his tongue pushing gently between my lips asking for a way in.

I opened up and let our passion take over me. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck  making him slide smoothly on top of me. We continue exchanging passionate kisses as i felt a different kind of rush and heat inside of me. It was raw and  powerful.

I felt his hands slowly roaming all over me after he took off all my clothes. I never felt more naked but i felt confident and i couldn't explain how it made me feel more alive.

Every inch of me was sensitive to his touch. sensitive enough to ask for more. Without standing up i helped him took off all his clothes too.

"Babe " he whispered..."the Battalion Commander is ready to conquer"

I countered... " siguraduhin mo babe, para ma -promote naman sya as the Chief of Staff nang Republic of Sarah"

"oh.. he's ready.. "as he rubbed his soldier towards my center...

i gasped when he took my hand and let me feel him..he guided my hand on how to handle his soldier...

with his voice ragged yet he sounded sweet and sexy . "babe, not only as Chief of Staff.. but as the Commander-In Chief ...."

He looked me in the eye as he touched my twins and tugged its crown. His eyes burning like flames,  full of desire and passion.

"Sarah... you're so beautiful.... and i want you now Babe..i need you....i love you"