Our World 2

• Dedicated kay Sarah and Gerald

(AN: Sorry po for super late update.. mejo naubusan nang talent... pero i promised an update kaya here we go....

minors.... ah well )

"Babe... wake up.........

sige ka... galit na si Commander in Chief o... "

I naughtily rubbed my secret weapon at her back.... I cuddled her by her waist but She didn't move...

I started kissing her by her hair... Then in her ear .......and whispered... " babe gising ka na. Sige ka baka malagay sa State of Emergency na ang Republic of Sarah"......

I went under the sheets and positioned on top of her and down by her stomach....and went on kissing every part of her lower body..

" babe...." I moaned..

"Hihihihi" i heard her giggle

"Aha sabi ko na gising ka na eh" i stopped kissing her and pulled myself up but still on top of her .

She had the most beautiful smile.. glowing and full of life...

"Babe you can't get enough of me?" She asked..."every after one hour and 30 mins talaga? " she added

"You were timing us babe?" I asked

"Eh nakakaloko ka kasi babe eh... You kept on saying i needed to rest pero si Commander naman laging parang isang makulit na friend sa facebook."

"facebook?" I asked

"Oo... Laging naka POKE!! " and then she burst laughing..

It was the most beautiful sound ever ... Her laughter and her giggles are the most non-music sound i wouldn't get tired hearing...

"You're crazy babe...... And i'm way beyond crazy in love with you..."

"Really? Weh... Naka ilang score ka lang yata eh..." She responded in a very teasing tone

I looked into her eyes.... And said

"i won't survive without you Sarah...

Love while they say can be lost then found...

But....

not you ...

In me...

You are now my life babe ... And without you i will be nothing and pointless".

I kissed her again passionately...

" i love you" she said in between our kisses

My hands began to move and touch her perfect body. I want her to feel i adore her and how much i need her..... how good it feels when i'm with her and inside her.

and i couldn't ask for more ....

....

"..... Ge.... rald..." i heard her scream my name ...as she reached her climax

"Sarah... babe" as i reached mine too.

...............

"Babe baka mabuntis ako ..." i heard her say as we cuddled after our lovemaking.

"Wouldn't that be great Babe?" i whispered

She slapped my arms and said.." hala kaw talaga...

i'm serious babe..., paano kung mabuntis ako?"

"Babe that wouldn't be a problem... eh di pakakasalan kita.." I jokingly replied

She turned around and face me.." ganun? kaya mo lang ako pakakasalan eh dahil buntis ako?"