Chance Encounter

Early 2011

Hay naku dami namang tao dito... kung di ko lang mahal ang Kuya Diet ko di ako pupunta dito?-- said to myself on my way into Kuya's dream bar and restaurant.

When i approached my Kuya ..i said ..  wow Kuya.. the place is packed! 

"Princess!" Kuya Diet lifted me up and hugged me then said.."you like the place? magtatampo sana ako sa yo kasi it's been open for a month and hindi ka pa napunta dito."

"Kuya naman, i told you stop calling me that.. ... anyways  you know naman na tamad ako lumabas..but honestly i can very well say I'm proud of your bar.. very classy pero hip and cool ang vibe."

"Naks na-impress ba kita?" 

 Kuya held my hand and toured me around.. the bar was divided to two main sections.. the upper floor was more of a lounge type. .. ang music was more subtle and relaxing.. most of the people sa taas were comfortably sitting and talking , in other words more for lovers yung upper section.

The ground floor was a complete opposite,  huge dancing area.. people standing up.. getting drinks..halos lahat nasayaw. Maingay dahil the music were more contemporary , to top it all the DJ kept on playing upbeat music.

Kung di mo kami kilala magkapatid one would assume na mag-boyfriend kami ni Kuya. Kuya kept on holding my waist or  holding my hands .  he introduced me to a couple of people in the bar and  ..Kuya never introduced me as his sister , laging.. "my princess" 

Which also works to my advantage dahil none of the feeling gwapo guys attempted to make a pass on me. Of course it's different pag kilala ni Kuya..

"Sarah, may konting gulo sa labas.. dito ka lang.. gusto mo punta ka sa office ko .."sabi ni Kuya after  getting a news from one of his staff na may brawl sa harapan nang bar nya.

"You want help Kuya?" i offered

"No,, no way,... kaya ko yun.. enjoy ka lang dito"

"i think i better lea..." but hindi na narinig ni Kuya.

So i decided to wait and see na lang for Kuya might need my "public relations" expertise later on. The problem was the ground floor was too much for me but the upper floor is not suitable since i had the vibe it was more for lovers..

But the thing is wala akong choice but to go up and pass the hallway of the upper section since Kuya's office was located upstairs. 

As i pass by the section, i can't help but to stop for a while and looked at  the "couples" in the area..  may mga mukhang masaya.. may mukhang nag lolokohan lang .. at may mga .. ay naku .. i said to myself .. why bother..

All of a sudden a woman bumped me and said splashed her drink me on me .. instead of apologizing  the woman said.... "Miss kasalanan mo yan.. you were blocking my way" and stormed off ..

Naku kung hindi ko lang ni-rerepresent ang Kuya ko.. natarayan ko na rin yung babae mukhang kulang sa vitamins. she's pretty right pero mukhang self centered ...

I looked back at her and said nothing... let it go was my mantra .. not worth picking a fight ...

"Kim, sandali" i heard a man going after Ms. Lacking Vitamins , but he stopped by me and said " Sorry miss , my fiance was upset and threw a fit, nadamay ka tuloy..sorry , let me just see if she's gonna be okay and then i'll help you out"

There he was.. thinking to myself.. "may gwapo naman pala dito aside from my Kuya, sweet pa.. mukhang malas lang sa fiance"

"Ah no it's ok.. go and check your fiance .. i can manage"