03

[EDITED]

It was a short ride after they arrived in front of their apartment building's parking lot. Baji turned off his bike's engine.

"Eichi, we're here." he said, expecting her sarcastic reply like she usually does since they met again. But a few seconds passed, it was dead air.

She fell asleep...

Baji sighed. He didn't know that she's already asleep and was lucky that she didn't fall on the road the whole ride.

He carefully got off the bike and carried her with the helmet on. He went upstairs and stopped in front of her door when he realised that he didn't know her passcode.

"Senpai, wake up. Where's your card key?" He tried to wake her up but she just groaned as a reply.

"C'mon, Eichi."It would be a drag if I let her sleep on my bed. It's not like I don't want to, I would actually want to do that but knowing her, she would definitely rampage once she woke up.

" Silence! I'm sleeping... "she suddenly said. He sighed once again.

" I know. That's why I'm asking for your key. You don't want to sleep on my bed, do you?"

He's quite disappointed that she actually got drunk with just a can of beer although he never expected her to be able to handle the taste of it. And looking at her now, she's actually helpless.

If Jino was the one to send her home, it would kill his mind with a bunch of dirty thoughts that might happen. Good thing he had an errand. He smiled with that positive talk of his brain.

Eichi didn't answer him, instead she took off the helmet and put it on her stomach. "That shits hot." she mumbled.

Her eyes are still closed and her forehead is frowning. She's also covered in sweat even though it's freaking cold. Maybe the effect of the beer and the helmet itself.

"Hey, Eichi. Care to tell me your passcode? So I can put you to bed." he's getting tired of holding her since her weight is all dropped on his arms.

"Shh... If I told you my neighbour might hear. I don't want him to know." she said, putting her index finger in her lips and eyes still closed.

Am I the neighbour she's talking about? Damn.

"You really hate me, huh?" He still wonders why. He wanted to know her other reasons.

Eichi suddenly hugged him, making his precious expensive helmet drop on the ground that made him feel an immediate strike of break down. She's burying her face on his chest and he could hear how she sniffed his scent.

He gulped. It's turning him on.

"You smell like him..." she said in between.

"Who?"

"My boyfriend," she replied then chuckled. Baji gulped again, feeling his throat drying.

Maybe she really does have a boyfriend...

That sucks. I smell like him? Tsk. I should probably change my perfume from now on or maybe I should stick with fragrant fabric softener instead of perfume.

"H-hey stop. You dropped my helmet, jeez." he tried to bend down to pick it up. But Eichi is so stubborn and continues to sniff him that tickles him and eventually loses his balance making the both of them drop to the floor alongside with the helmet.

Eichi opened her eyes. Simply just looking at him like it's natural for her to stare at him.

"S-sorry...it was an accident." Baji told her and stood up. He picked her up and the helmet. He has no choice but to let her sleep in his unit since she's not saying her passcode nor giving her card key.