Prologue : Relocation.

hey heyy Talzie here! Sorry I didn't make a sensible intro butttt this book is something I recently just thought of writing...like the idea literally just popped into my mind and boom I started to make a storyline and now here we are! I hope you enjoy my book, don't forget to  VOTE and COMMENT. Btw, the characters and traits of this book are fictious so they aren't meant to criticise anyone or anything. They also DON'T represent the writer's feelings or anything like that, this is all my imagination I want to share with you. I might(emphasis on might) make mistakes along the way but that's because I didn't have the clear info on something so roll with it though I did do my research. Nice reading everyone. Till the end....peace.

                          SIERRA SEVILLE.

Here I am at JFK International Airport of New York after begrudgingly accepting to move to Southern California to start a new life or something but I am not happy...at all!

I won't be with my parents, they are literally my guardian angels and without them, well....

"It's okay honey don't overthink it." Mom says sweetly and I look at her with watery eyes, dreading this moment.

"Mom, I don't think I can do this." I cry as she pulls me into a hug which I return. Dad rubs my back in comfort.

"You need to go to another city, honey. It's not safe for you here." Mom says and dad nods in agreement.

"But mom I can't be alone! What if I'm attacked from there and there's no one to protect me! You know you guys have so many enemies." I exclaim.     "I know it's not hundred percent safe but it's so much better than staying here where you can't even live a normal teenage life! I want you to have that." Mom says sadly.

My dad has been so quiet and I know it's because he can't decide on whether I'll be safe without them or not. I sigh heavily and give in.

"Okay."

"That's my girl. We shall keep in touch and our men there will always keep an eye on you for safety. No worries." Mom encourages.   "Can I just get to leaving now?" I say tired already.   "Of course. You are to sit in the first class compartment when you get on the plane. For your safety." Dad finally says something and I just nod.

"And please honey, try to live a normal life. Don't keep looking over your shoulder. Make some new friends and maybe...a boyfriend." Mom snickers.

"Please mom quit. I'm not the dating type okay?" I say with a small smile shaking my head.

"Okay sweetheart...I guess this is goodbye." Mom tears up and I try not to cry too so I keep chanting in my head "this is for the best" numerous times. We say our final goodbyes to each other and off I go. I roll my suitcase towards the departure gate and after undergoing some procedures, I get onto the plane to California.

This is not going to be easy.

**********************************************

                         DENVER WASHINGTON.

Great.

Dad managed to get to me to allow to go to California for "a new life" but this truly sucks. Like how am I supposed to be there and even make new friends, not that I had any here in New York. I'm really anti-social and my dad knows it. I'm going to miss the gang, the street fights and stuff....man, I live for that shit.

I have no problem killing someone, sue me. I was brought up to be tough mostly because I was meant to succeed my father as gang leader but now I don't understand why he is sending me away yet I was really doing a great job. Almost like an ideal son. I miss mom though...so much. Those assholes just had to kill her. I feel anger consume me but I relax because I know one day or another, I'll get my revenge on that rival gang.

Anyways we've finally arrived at the damn airport and dammit I'm regretting my decision to come. "Son, this place is crazy. You can't stay here. I need you to move to Southern California because I can't risk you dying in this shithole of a place." Dad says to me gruffly as we are still seated in the car.

"This is messed up! What if I'm attacked and can't fight on my own, huh? Who will I turn to? What will you do if I die? Remember mom..." I turn away pissed. Dad sighs sadly. I know that's a sore spot for the both of us considering mom died---rather was killed---just two months ago.

"Son, I need you to have a normal life. I mean, I need you to experience a normal teenage life. My men in California will protect you from the side lines." Dad coaxes.

"Ugh fine but this normal life thing you speak of...forget it. I'm not even intending to make pals or some shit."

Dad chuckles but does not reply.

It's now time to say our goodbyes and dad can't even look at me. I think he's feeling guilty but can't change this either. Shit. "Be a good boy...." He starts and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'll stop you right there dear old man, I'm not a boooy." I scoff and dad just rolls his eyes. "You're still my boy." He says and engulfs me in a manly hug...that hugging and tapping on the back thing, yeah and I return it.

"Bye old man." I say with a smirk as I start walking backwards towards the departure gate. Dad chuckles lightheartedly.

"Bye boy." I turn and continue walking towards my destination.

This is gonna be a whole new experience....and I hate it. No, loathe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's  Note:

Hey heyyy! Thank you for reading. How was the introduction....yeah that was my kind of introduction or foreword...yeah that. I think I say yeah too much lmao anyways I'm so happy I'm writing this book and please continue to  read it as it only keeps getting better!!! Dedication to my number one readers Mason and Nate, much appreciation to you two ;)
Back to the story, I wonder if Sierra and Denver will ever meet in that California place;)
Read on to find outtt.
By the way the stars(****) are to separate ongoing chapters and the other signs (~~~~~) 👈these are for starting the Author's Notes. There is a difference, okay??

Love you my readers!

                                       TalzieBoo.