~Yup Let's go all out~

(A/N- ik I said Barty and Regulus were together for two years but I decided they were together for a year and best friends before that)

23 December 1976

We arrived at the Hale's mansion, they were pureblood too and rich but somehow weren't mean. I mean they weren't traitors, they hated muggle-borns which sucks but they didn't shove their beliefs in peoples faces and didn't support Voldemort or like dark magic and actually loved their children. They were like my second family but they were more like my first family, thats the part I understood of Sirius, his family was the Potters while mine was the Hale's. But I still had trouble forgiven Sirius for leaving me with those monster without telling me.

"Oh Regulus my sweet sweet boy! how long as it been!" Mrs.Hale said walking over to me and hugging me. We were at train station and everyone was looking at us but I didn't care and hugged her back with a smile.

"Mom please it's only been two months since you saw him. And everyone is looking at us." Ava said as Mrs.Hale let me go. And she took my arm and pulled me more toward her.

"Aww are you two together?" She asked seeing how close we were.

Ava and I gave each other a look of disgust before taking a step between ourself. Alex was trying not to laugh behind us. Mr.Hale who was beside his wife had a smile on his face seeing our display of 'affection'.  I could see Barty shooting daggers to Ava and I's and Sirius and James looking at us amused and also kinda hurt. We made it to their house and set our bags in the room we were staying in. Now it was time for supper.

"Alright so what are the plans? Any parties we should know about?" Mr.Hale asked.

"We were gonna go to a party, our little Reggie here is heartbroken and we NEED to heal him with good old alcohol." Alex said putting his hand on my shoulder and shaking me.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Regulus, and of course you can go." Mrs.Hale said with her famous sweet smile.

"Is there gonna be muggles-borns and half bloods at this party?" Mr.Hale asked looking all three of us.

"Probably but we won't interact with them, promise." Ava said lying through her teeth.

"Well then of course you can go." Mr.Hale said and going back to eating. 

We ate and had small talk. Better than silence. 

We finish eating then went upstairs to get prepared for the party. Alex was ready first then Ava and then me. You might think why was I the last one ready well that what happen when two twin decide to help you pick what to wear. 

"So who did that to your neck? Sure wasn't Barty, he had Alisa screaming with his tiny dick somehow." Alex said opening his drawers.

"Can we forget about that? It was two years ago! He grew during that time trust me. But yes it wasn't him." I said wiggling my eyebrow.

"No no, we will always turn back to that when he's being a dick because his is tiny." Ava said putting her make up on. 

What they are talking about is about how I ran to their living-room after Barty and I had sex for the first time. (Yes it was at their house, their parents weren't there and I have my own bedroom at the house)

"So who was it? Was he bigger than Barty? Please tell me he was." Ava asked smirking.

"He is, I think he is the biggest I've seen. And the best too. But off limit." I said sighing. They both looked at me really wanting to know. "James Potter." I said quietly and they both looked at each other before bursting out laughing but stopping when they saw I was serious.