8- Positive

Y/N's pov

We arrived home safely and I go directly into the bathroom with the pregnancy test, while Mark went out to do 'something'.

The wait seemed to be way longer that five minutes, but when those passed, the test came out (drum roll please) ... positive.

I was pregnant, and I was SUPER EXITED. I let the tears of joy come out, and once I stopped crying, I left the bathroom.

Of course I was happier that usual. Everyone seemed to notice, but nobody asked, thinking that I'll announce it later, which I was going to do so.

Shortly after I left the bathroom, Mark came home, with a picnic basquet and something I didn't see clearly what it was on his hands. He asked (as soon as he saw me) me to put on some nice clothes, as he was taking me out for a picnic.

I put on a nice simple pink summer dress:

(Author here: the same one as the picture, but imagine you wearing it, also and if you want, u can change it, I chose this one cuz I liked it, but u can change it's color and/or the dress itself)

Once I was changed, I went to Mark, who was talking to Taeyong about something I couldn't hear, but I thought it wasn't important.

Taeyong whistled as I walked in the living room, and Mark just smiled at me, grabbed the picnic basquet and ,with that, we left.

Mark's pov

While waiting for Y/N, I quickly put the little box in the picnic basquet and shortly after, Taeyong came in.

"Hey Mark! What are you doing?" Taeyong asked, as he saw me put the box inside the basquet.

"Just preparing for a picnic with Y/N, what about you?" I say, knowing that Taeyong saw me put the box in.

"A picnic? Then what's this little box for?" He said pointing inside the basquet.

"Oh, just a little surprise for Y/N" I said and winked at him so that he would get what I was going to do.

And with that, Y/N came in the living room. Taeyong whistled at my princess, while I just smiled, grabbed the picking basquet, and signaled her to go to the car.

"Wish me luck" I said to Taeyong, as he chuckled and I left heading to the car with Y/N.

"Ready to go?" I asked her and she just nodded

"Yeah, oh! I almost forgot... Congratulations!" Y/N said and I was confused.

"On what? I haven't done anything..." I said and then remembered, the pregnancy test.

"I'm pregnant"