11- Kidnapped

Y/N's pov

I don't know how it happened. I had just left the bathroom and, suddenly, I had some sort of cloth with a liquid on my mouth and when I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up because of all the movement. I couldn't see. I seemed to be in some sort of van.

I was starting to freak out, when a pair of hands took the cloth out of my face.

"Hello pretty" Someone said with a cocky voice "You can open your eyes now" I did as they told me to, because I was scared they were going to do something bad if I didn't.

Once I opened my eyes, I was grossed out by my sight. Mr Jeon Jungkook himself. I roll my eyes in annoyance, as he just chuckled.

"Don't be like this princess" he said, calling me by the nickname Mark always calls me by, and he got closer, and closer, untill there was little space between us.

"Get away from me... please" I said, I knew he wasn't going to do it, but at least I had to try.

"Oh princess, you are as innocent as a lamb" he chuckled. "Don't worry, I am not gonna damage you, at least not myself, but all I want from you right now is a kiss" he said and I was SHOCKED.

"Do you really think I'm gonna kiss you after kidnapping me and telling me I might get hurt by your friends? "I scoffed "Please, I might be innocent, but I'm not stupid" I acted cool but on the inside I was freaking out.

He stared at me blankly, and then signalized to someone. Taehyung then came infron of me. He stared deeply into my eyes, and then slaped me. Man was he strong.

"Are you considering that kiss now? Because I can watch you get slapped all day long" he smirked.

I frown as he said this, does he still think he can do whatever he wants to me? He seems to be underestimating Mark.

"That's a no then. Taehyung, do it again"
Jungkook said and Taehyung slapped me again.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow with his cocky smile. "Still no kiss?" He said as I looked at him with a damaged look.

Taehyung slapped me again, and again, and again, and non-stop, untill we arrived our destiny.

They covered my eyes again and they just lifted me and entered this mistery location.

Once they put me down, they removed the piece of cloth again, and I could only see Jungkook and Taehyung, the other ones were behind me, I supposed.

The process of Jungkook asking for a kiss, me denying it and Taehyung slapping me was going non-stop.

Jungkook finnaly told everyone to get out of the room, and once they did, Jungkook looked at me.

"You know you can stop this cycle by just saying yes, right?" He asked in now a serious face, as I just panted because of the extreme pain I was in.

"I rather die than to kiss someone that isn't my prince" I said. I swear that I was just about to spit at his stupid face at that point.

"Well, guess what princess, he doesn't know where you are, and he won't untill you are either dead, or you just admit that you have to kiss me and do so" he said, with the return of his cocky smile.

Mark, where are you?