Epilogue

'Dear Y/N Y/L/N

I don't know if you know me, but I'm Mark, your classmate. I've been watching you lately and I can't stop thinking about you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I want to see you, but not like your classmate, or even project partner, maybe (and if it's cool with you) I could be your boyfriend, and even protect you from all those mean b!tches that mess with you.

If you want, we can get together after school, at the cherry blossom tree's feet, and maybe we could start your relationship there.

Can't wait to see you,
Mark'

Mark's pov

I read the first letter I ever wrote to her hoping she'd wake up... but nothing. Not a single move nor a singke sign that she is listening.

I began tearing up like I do everyday. Nothing is different. Not a single thing.

I decided to write a note to Y/N, for her to read whenever she wants, so... here goes nothing.

'Dear Y/N Y/L/N

Hi, it's your almost husband Mark. I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I kinda hope you do.

Anyways, 1 month has passed since I last saw you awake. I miss your everything.

Your voice, your smile, your laugh, your beautiful eyes, I miss everything.

Please, don't leave me. I am begging you, I am not ready to see you go.

There is so much you have to see. There's also so much more thst you've missed. I can't write it all down, but once you're awake, I'll show you.

I come here everyday, thinking that, one day, you'll wake up. And I will not loose hope, because I know you will eventually.

Lately, I've been so depressed. It's getting hard to get out of bed and I don't want to do anything, so I left Taeyong in charge untill I feel better.

Everything is so different without you. The vibe, the guy's attitude, even Rose is different since you left, and I am becoming her comfort, as yoj are not here to be so.

Remember the first letter I ever wrote to you? I found it, and I began reading out loud everyday to you.

It's both sad and fun thinking about the past. On the one hand I like to think about the things we did when we were younger. On the other hand, I miss you so much that it's becoming hard to even remember you. I cry everytime I think about you, and I really hope you wake up.

Please wake up, I need you.

Can't wait to see you again,
Your almost husband
Mark'

I left the note on the side table of her bed and just sat there.

I can't belive how everything can go from great to horrible in just a second.

Please Y/N, wake up. I need you.

(Author here 🥲✌sooooo... I may have (or may have not) cried while writing this 😭 anyways, so this is the epilogue of the book. I am thinking of writing a sequel to this book tho, hope you enjoyed and see you hopefully on another book of mine)