Four

I was sitting at the kitchen island while Sebastian was making dinner for Blair. I don't recall him ever cooking before, but he does love Blair. He didn't plan on me being there, but I have a spare key. Whether they know about it isn't here or there. He was listening to me vent about my pain known at Micheal Tate. "People are listening to him." I whined.

"How do you know that?" Sebastian asked and I sighed.

"I hired a PI."

Sebastian shut up looking at him. "You hired a PI?"

"I have to know who he's got into his claws."

"What else have you done?"

I sighed. "I sent things into Gossip Girl and it is flooding the office." I rest my head on my hand. "But John doesn't read Gossip Girl or like to be told about it."

"He's old. You're going to have to be stronger than that."

"I've never had a problem with old people. They love me."

"He probably would if you weren't his boss."

I shook my head, looking down at the island. "Micheal is the biggest problem. If he wasn't there no one would be thinking of leaving." Micheal. Ugh, I could see his smirk already. "He's charming, good looking, and talks a good game. He's just too cocky."

"How's Chuck?" Sebastian asked and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked and Sebastian cocked his head at me. "I'm just trying to make a point."

"Well, you need to figure it out, so there aren't any more questions."

I rolled my eyes, moving back on topic. I just need a way to get him out. So I need to go above his head. "What are the most important things to a man in dad's position?"

"Work and kids."

I couldn't help but smile at him. "What if I give him a solution for both?" Sebastian looked at me confused. There is a person that can make Micheal go away. I just need him to go away.

~~~

I just needed some time. Time to set some things in motion. So, I planned a party for business networking. Well, that's how I had my people word it. The only thing that was missing is for Chuck to be here with me, but that's not going to happen. I could feel myself keep looking at the door. I was talking to Bryn and his wife, April. "Lovely party." April stated and I smiled at her.

"I know. It's a special talent of mine."

Micheal walked over to me with a smirk. "Thanks for the invite." He winked at me before walking away.

"You invited him?" Bryn asked and I smiled at him.

"Don't worry. He'll be gone before the night is over." I stated, grabbing a drink off one of the moving trays and walking away.

Once the person I was looking for walked into the party I went to Micheal who was boasting to people. "Can I borrow him, please?" I asked and they walked away, leaving Micheal to turn towards me.

"Should we be finding a private room?"

I scoffed, setting my empty glass on a tray that walked by. "I'm taken."

Micheal looked around me with a judgmental look. "Is he here? I'm guessing not." He took a step closer to me and I have to say I'm not impressed. Chuck could have my heart racing and my knees weak. "If you were my woman, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"And that is exactly why you wouldn't be able to handle me." I looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Mr. Tate, I'm glad that you made it." I shoved past Micheal shaking his father's hand.