Chapter Seventeen- Blair & Sebastian Highlights

With a marriage, a home, and a baby on the way, their lives couldn't get better. Blair handed her pregnancy with all the grace she could muster...under she went a week past her due date. Sebastian was used to dealing with Blair when she was stressed or panicked or overall in a bad mood. But this was different. She was all of those things on overdrive. So Sebastian did the only thing that he could do.

He called Lena.

Lena spent the whole day with her. She was even there when Blair's water broke all over her brand new shoes.

And after hours of labor, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Henry James Owen.

He became their world. The one person they both loved more than each other.

And after nights of sleeplessness and crying and dirty diapers, they were able to get back to their lives. But this world they were in now was different. It was better. They weren't just Blair and Sebastian.

They were parents.

And when the second test came back positive.

They knew they could do it all over again and one very early morning Blair gave birth to Gemma Eleanor Owen.

But this pregnancy wasn't as easy to recover from as the first. Not physically, but mentally. Blair dove herself into work. Not Sebastian, not Eleanor, not Dorota, not Serena, not Lena could help her through her struggles.

Until she got a call that made her heart stop.

It was something no one could explain. No one knew exactly how it happened. But when Sebastian checked on Gemma her body was colder. Colder than a person in a warm house would ever get. So cold they had to rush her to the hospital.

It was hard. But they were getting through it. Like they had done in the past. They were a team, partners, lovers, but most of all they were a family.