Chapter Eighteen- Serena & Dan Highlights

After the reveal of Gossip Girl, the world was different for Serena and Dan. They were determined to start fresh. To have an actual chance of making something real. And after five years, they were able to do just that. They got married with everyone they loved to support them gathered inside of Lena's and Chuck's home.

But their honeymoon was more eventful than they were going for. They weren't home a week before Serena got the news that would change both of their lives.

Serena was pregnant...with twins.

They weren't prepared for one baby in their life, but here they are about to be parents of two at one time.

If that wasn't hard enough, they couldn't seem to agree on how their children would be raised. Dan worried about them turning into the spoiled rich kids he spent all his life around, and Serena worried about what they would miss out on by ignoring where they come from.

They just couldn't seem to agree, so they didn't talk about it.

But they worried less about it when their children were born.

Andrew Joe Humphrey & Celeste Nicole Humphrey

Giving them the best life possible was all that they both seemed to care about. From trips to the park to the nurseries with everything, they could need or want. Not even their work could get in the way of their children.

But it was soon when Serena was spending more time with the kids than Dan. He was working and writing and when he was doing that he was on book tours and promoting.

That only seemed to make it harder for them. Serena didn't want to feel like a single parent, but Dan wasn't ready to give up his focus on his career. Serena didn't want that, but she needed more from him. Serena worked in PR and it wasn't hard for her to spend most of her time working in her home office. All she needed was access to her phone and her assistant.

But they knew they could figure it out. They had figured everything out before they were married with kids and they knew they could figure it out again.