New Faces

Keelin meets the Mikaelson family! Also, Hope meets her Auntie Bex, Uncles Kol and Elijah, and her daddy.

Features: Kol being a little shit, Elijah being a gentleman, Klaus being Klaus, and Keelin standing up to Klaus because I've always wanted to read about that!!

Thank you to everyone who has commented and/or starred so far. :)

————————————

*The next morning – 6:45 a.m.*

Keelin wakes up early the next morning to a phone call from Freya.

They are their way to the house. They have Klaus, things didn't go they way they hoped, — though, when do they for the Mikaelson family? — but they are coming to see Hope, and that's all that matters.

Keelin meets Hayley downstairs. Since it is so early, Hope is still asleep, probably for several more hours. The little girl bunked with Keelin last night, and she had to quickly leave the room so her ringing phone would not wake the sleeping six-year-old.

She takes the proffered coffee cup, and meets Hayley outside on the front porch.

"You ready for this?" The hybrid asks after they have sufficiently woken up. Keelin scoffs.

"Ready to meet the infamous Original Vampire Mikaelson family?" She downs the rest of her coffee and wishes it was something stronger. "Nope. But, it's too late now."

They turn and head back inside the house.

————————————

*2 hours later – 9 a.m.*

Hope sleeps for a long while. Keelin has now showered and gotten dressed. She briefly wishes she would have saved the shirt from yesterday for today...

Now, she is outside waiting for them while Hayley is inside waiting on Hope to wake up. She'll give the little girl a little bit to wake up, get her dressed, and then bring her out to meet everyone.

They finally arrive around 9 o'clock... in an unknown car. Keelin says nothing about the new addition to their line of vehicles.

Freya makes it to the porch first, and goes straight to Keelin while her siblings watch in confusion. Though everyone except for Klaus has at least an idea of who this new, mysterious wolf is.

Keelin excepts the hug even if she is confused as to the... level of affection, especially in front of her siblings.

She focuses her attention on Freya's sister, blonde with blue eyes, and dimples to match Hope and Freya's, Keelin notes, when she smiles at her big sister's actions.

They must run in the family.

Keelin feels Freya shift and her attention is drawn back to the girl in her arms. She quickly realizes that this isn't a simple hug.

"Freya... are you alright?"

She pulls out of the hug, but keeps physical contact with the wolf. "No. But we don't have time for that... I should- You should meet everyone. Hope will be awake soon."

This time she does pull away, and the others take that cue to walk closer. Keelin notices that the dark-haired man she saw in the coffin yesterday, and Freya's sister have a hold of who could only be Hope's father, Niklaus Mikaelson.

"And who is this gorgeous werewolf, Sister?" The same voice from the background of their phone call yesterday asks.

She turns to see a much younger boy, probably late teens/early twenties, with dark hair and eyes, and a mischievous grin that reminds her immediately of Hope.