Someone is Coming

Hope does have dream and she does wake up with a very bad feeling... But it is not because she is connected to the kids, nor the Hollow.

Instead, she has a dream that someone is coming. Someone who is hurt, very badly, but she has no other details for the clan. Can they figure out who this mysterious person is?

And do they mean harm, or is it an answer to a long-awaited question?

My brain apparently stopped working because I spent all day yesterday waiting for Monday to come so I could update... (I say this, as I update on Tuesday, because yesterday was, in fact, Monday). 😐

Queen_Therapist 

Adfranke1

corvino-98

————————————

1 week later – April 6th, 2019

————————————

"Alright, turkey." Hayley walks into the sitting room where Hope is on the couch, looking through a kid-friendly magazine. It has more pictures and symbols than words but is supposed to be "readable" for ages 5–7.

"You ready for your bath?"

Hayley is well versed in the colored-bubbles bubble bath, so she is back to doing them on her own.

Thankfully the brand of food coloring they have does not stain the bathtub, so Hope can use it every night.

Everyone is a part of her nightly routine; Hayley takes care of bathtime, and Rebekah brushes out her hair, combing it back into loose braids, each different than the night before.

Klaus usually helps her dress, while Kol makes some chamomile tea and they sit on the back porch, just the two of them, and enjoy it and the sunset.

Keelin, Freya, and Elijah are the story-tellers; it depends on if she wants a storybook, or Elijah to weave tales of all places he has been, and all they can go to as she grows older.

Mary actually has left, going back to the Bayou. She bid them goodbye three days ago, and Hayley promised to bring Hope to visit often.

Rebekah's taken her bedroom, leaving Hayley alone, although sooner or later, Elijah may move in there, which will give Kol their shared bedroom, where Klaus will most like move to.

It is the same tonight; bath, hair braided, tea and sunset, and a story about beautiful Paris. (She wants to go to the Eiffel Tower for her tenth birthday, not before and not after, but ten years, specifically.)

Then it is time for lights out (except for the Scooby-Doo nightlight).

————————————

*Later*

All is quite for several hours. The adults meander around the house and on the back porch, enjoying the spring air and peacefulness.

"I can see why Hope doesn't want to ever leave this," Keelin says as she reclines in the chair. Freya is curled up in her lap, and the wolf is enjoying every second of it.