To Hell and Back pt. 1

Part 1 of getting answers to the multitude of questions everyone has about Camille's whereabouts for the last 5 years.

Queen_Therapist

AmberFranke1

Rated M to be safe. Mentions of Camille's injuries.

Heyo, what's up? Been with my grandparents for the entire month of June so no WiFi meant no updating! I also have three chapters prewritten, and the fourth planned out. Here is the next chapter. Everyone is officially in New Orleans and begins their process of helping Cami!

Enjoy! :) 

————————————

*Keelin's bedroom*

They steal a moment together, away from the general hustle of everything else.

Freya is weary about going down to New Orleans because of Marcel. Davina and Vincent have already agreed to help, and Bonnie and Caroline are going to help also.

It would make more sense to meet with everyone in New Orleans. Since Bonnie has nothing that would help them in their research and with whatever else in Mystic Falls.

"It's just too dangerous." Freya paces in front of the bed; Keelin watches, mind only half listening. "The whole point of this house is to be away from people who want to harm our family. Going to the very place Marcel Gerald lives is a death sentence!"

Marcel Gerald... Marcellus?

She knew the name sounded familiar weeks ago, when Freya arrived fresh from the city. She should have called; should have checked to make sure.

Unfortunately, she became quite busy in the proceding days. Keelin had to get acquainted with the Mikaelson family, then deal with shit in Austin. Hell, she didn't even get around to contacting Davina until a couple of weeks ago.

It is an odd relationship – if it can be called that at all. Yes, Keelin has connections in New Orleans. She knows a few folks who would be more than wiling to help out, Davina and Vincent included.

(She really needs to give Josh a call; check in on him and Aiden.)

She has connections and, it seems, some phone calls are due to be made; she will not stand for her family being threatened. And, she supposes, it has been several years since her last check in. Better safe than sorry at this point.

"...-Keelin?"

She jolts. Freya is in front of her now. She curses as she realizes she has zoned out completely. She has no idea what Freya has said in the last several minutes.

"Are you alright?" Freya's brow crinkles, her lips turned down in a frown. Keelin's first thought being how much she wants to kiss it away. She shakes her head; now is definitely not the best time for that.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry," She glances down. "I've just got a lot on my mind right now." She hates lying. Freya will be furious when she finds out, but she can't tell her.

Not yet.

"I know you haven't really had a moment to yourself." Freya is saying as she gently swings their interlocked hands. "You took care of Camille, and then made phone calls and arrangements... and you spoke to Hope." Keelin keeps her eyes down, focuses on her words and tries not to let on about the big secret she is keeping.